• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In CoM which org member took the longest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Zexion. Took me five tries. I couldn't bear to kill him. And he kept stealing my cards. I was supposed to die while fighting Axel for the final time but I did a cheap shot and he died xD
You see, I was out of elixirs and time cards for Freeze and Lethal Flame so I ended up beating the him with Freeze Raid. It was a last resort since I had only like 1 hp left.

rhyth

Zexion. Took me five tries. I couldn't bear to kill him. And he kept stealing my cards. I was supposed to die while fighting Axel for the final time but I did a cheap shot and he died xD
You see, I was out of elixirs and time cards for Freeze and Lethal Flame so I ended up beating the him with Freeze Raid. It was a last resort since I had only like 1 hp left.

Mann, when I got to the Zexion fight, I was dying on the inside because I love Zexion so much, it hurt to kill him.

You can kill most of the organization members easily just by breaking card - smacking - break card - smack. Thats why Marluxia was harder for me since I couldn't do that.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
VEXEN. Omg. That shit was TERRIBLE. I wanted to jump through the screen and strangle him to death. I was SO HAPPY when Axel came to kill him. Then I felt a tiny bit of pity, but I was still mostly glad cause he was a bitch and a half.

Yep, summed me up.

I had just barely survived Maleficient, and now its Vexen. I was thinking when it started, "Wow, they didn't really fix the lip-synching with this nerd." And I got my ass WHOOPED. I got to Vexen on Christmas Eve 08... beat the second Vexen Feb. 1 09. Oy.

Larxene was a bit of a bitch literally as well. Axel suprised me with how good he was.

Marluxia's first form was long and grueling, and his third form - when he takes all your cards and scatters them - threw me off guard.

Axel's girl1312

Larxnene And Axel. Axel only becouse I like him and couldint bring my self to beat him.Larxnen becouse she's a bitch and wouldint die!!!!!!!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
For me it was Zexion and his card stealing, and the final Replica Riku Battles. Those two did kind of take me awhile. Which was really frustrating. =/

NeoEevee

Vexen. The only one of the Org in Sora's story that gave me trouble both times. I was actually pissed off at Axel for killing him because I wanted to create a fanfic and write him a horrible, horrible, fondue-based death (which I eventually will, regardless of the canon >P).

Larxene was only tough the second time. Axel was a push-over. Marluxia was some where in the middle.

Lexaeus and Zexion... I haven't figured out how to access Riku's story yet, so I wouldn't know. Help? :<

rhyth

Vexen. The only one of the Org in Sora's story that gave me trouble both times. I was actually pissed off at Axel for killing him because I wanted to create a fanfic and write him a horrible, horrible, fondue-based death (which I eventually will, regardless of the canon >P).

Larxene was only tough the second time. Axel was a push-over. Marluxia was some where in the middle.

Lexaeus and Zexion... I haven't figured out how to access Riku's story yet, so I wouldn't know. Help? :<

You have the oppurtunity to play Riku's story after you finish Sora's story. When you finished Sora's story, just start a new Game and choose to play as Riku.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^Do you have to sit through the credits and save afterwards?
if its ReCom then yeah, u have to save ur file after the credits.

on topic: the 1 that took me longest was riku, but out of the org. marluxia [1st fight not final]

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Larxene (II) she was solid and so so fast.
Marluxia (I) he packed a good punch if you were a noob at the gameplay of COM.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Vexen. God he was ridiculously hard. He kept killing me =/

yeah me,too.The second time though,in Twilight Town,he was easy,cuz I knew his moves by then.
But the first time,i died like five times before I could beat him.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If playing a low-HP run of the game, the second battle with Axel can get intense; the same can be said of Marluxia, only his sleights are ridiculously easy to dodge.
Larxene can be dangerous in a low-HP run as well, but she has a tendency to use low-numbered cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back