• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any KHI "Veterans"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
So, I haven't been on this site in ages and most people who are active now seemed to have joined waaay after I took my leave. Anyone I might recognize still around? Like members from 2005-2006? ^^;;

( Dang, lots changed during the past few years >.> )

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Veteran is kind of a heavily used term around these days, anyone can claim being so ..well, almost anyone. Look at Premium's, they've been here most, I guess they're veterans?..

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Veteran is kind of a heavily used term around these days, anyone can claim being so ..well, almost anyone. Look at Premium's, they've been here most, I guess they're veterans?..

She wants to know if anyone who knew her during 2005 or 2006 is still around...

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Can't say if I remember you or not since I was just joining myself

Is there anything specific you use to do?

EDIT: Let me give you my usernames

Jaxvex>AngelofFate>fal'Cie>Jaxx>Apple Jaxx

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I remember seeing your usename once or twice. We never really interacted.
But glad your'e back.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, I haven't been on this site in ages and most people who are active now seemed to have joined waaay after I took my leave. Anyone I might recognize still around? Like members from 2005-2006? ^^;;

( Dang, lots changed during the past few years >.> )

kairi_angel/Ninja Usagi right here. :3

A

Azrael

I stalked the forums since around 2005 but joined around early 2008.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Member since August 10th, 2005, back when TM or "The Midnighter" was still running these forums, back when the 20 char rule didn't exsist, back when the site's RPG still worked, back when we called Roxas the BHK, back when KH2 wasn't even out yet. I used to have the name CwazyPanda, oh how foolish and obsessed I was in KH those days.....

And I used to have around 2,000 posts, what happened to all those other sections besides the ones that went into the forum insanity? hahaha xD

OMG, I didn't know you were kairi_Angel.

seconded, I remember you were one of the nicest members who always helped the newbs around and settled the flames in the kh section, lol xD
edit: wait I think that was a different member.....grrr can't remember that far, ninja usagi does sound familiar though

So who else changed their names? and what happened to the really old mods like monkeybutt, megaflare, and ryu?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
seconded, I remember you were one of the nicest members who always helped the newbs around and settled the flames in the kh section, lol xD
c:
yaaay. <3

So who else changed their names? and what happened to the really old mods like monkeybutt, megaflare, and ryu?
Ryu and Monkeybutt still post. Monkeybutt just goes by Jeels now.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh wait I was rite? hahah xD

Ooooo, I thought monkeybutt was Jeels. I'm trying to think of all the other old mods now....kira haro?

Back