• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who did you enjoy defeating most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I was kinda glad when I beat Xigbar. Xigbar was hard to beat, harder than Demyx. But, I am glad I beat him.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Defeating Xaldin and Xigbar was sooo satisfying :)

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, the ones that I enjoyed taking the most out were Demyx (hated the water clones), Xaldin (his fricken wind lance dragon thing killed me a couple times), Xigbar (god damn him and his teleporting powers), Luxord (bastard kept turning me into dice), Saix (could not stand his beserker mode, but he is still one of my favorite Org. members), and Xemnas (hated all his forms, especially his dragon form). Wow, I just realized that I enjoyed taking out all the Org. members that could be taken out in KH2.

Fortissimo

When i disposed of Xaldin, i leapt with joy... that ass
Then again, killing Xigbar was also enjoyable, but he went out just as cocky as he usually was.

Musical charm

Well, for me it has to be between xigbar and xaldin, both took me about three hours to finish the first time I began playing kh2, but in the end, I felt like a TOTAL winner, but I will definitly choose xigbar because after defeating him, I was awarded with the best thing ever, FINAL FORM ^v^, and that was awsome, so yeah thats my answer ^v^

Musical charm

Okay, the ones that I enjoyed taking the most out were Demyx (hated the water clones), Xaldin (his fricken wind lance dragon thing killed me a couple times), Xigbar (god damn him and his teleporting powers), Luxord (bastard kept turning me into dice), Saix (could not stand his beserker mode, but he is still one of my favorite Org. members), and Xemnas (hated all his forms, especially his dragon form). Wow, I just realized that I enjoyed taking out all the Org. members that could be taken out in KH2.

I am EXTREMLY SORRY for double posting, but I completely agree with you ^

Mallorytheace

Voted for none of them cause I like them all to much :p but in KH 2 Xigbar gave me a really tough fight.Maybe the hardest fight for me out of any of them.Did not really struggle with the others. I won on the first try,but he was owning the entire fight while I was just slowly picking off his health

Gram

Banned
Awards
kh2 wise i'd have to say xaldin,

as for CoM, larxene.... i hate that bitch
picture.php
which is y i like her :)

vexen was fun to, mainly cause after winning u get to c axel assainate his ass XD

vexen: no im not re.....

axel: goodbye -snaps fingers-

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
KH2? I'll tell you one.

NOT LUXORD. It was frustrating, I didn't understand it, and I kept getting pissed :D.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Xemnas because he has a lot of forms and the cutscenes are cool and it involves a lot of shooting and lasers and jumping.
Xigbar because of the sniping part and he keeps shooting and I keep blocking and it only took me one try :D
Xaldin because he was sooo easy
Axel(final) because of Dual Weilding.

Last edited:

Axel's girl1312

Saix or Demyx! I hate Saix and it was just fun to beat the Crap out off him and he's gone and pist at kingdomhearts for not gettibg his heart. and Demyx just becouse it's Demyx!BURN IN HELL SAIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I would say Demyx because of the water clones, and Xigbar and all the shooting. I was happy once i defeated them!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I also have to say.....

Even though Xigbar was fun Braig better. I loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back