• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

In the KH Days Ultimania it says that Sora arrived at Castle Oblivion on day 24
Xion joined the Organization on day 7
So How could Xion be created from Sora's lost memories when he hadn't lost them yet?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Xemnas took memories from Sora during their battle on kh fm. xion wasnt created from soras lost memories in castle oblivion. xion was created when xemnas took memories of sora during their fight.

αsiя

space coke
Hey does anyone remember the day Xion showed her face to Roxas.

yea xion was created from sora's memories that was taken during the fight in kHFM
but she still was a blank figure
not until sora went to CO she started devolving
i think im right
if not then ignore this

8shortfuse

he saw her face for he first time after Axel left for castle oblivion. I can't remember what day. She appeared to look like Kairi because she had Sora's memories of Kairi right? Well then she couldn't show her face until Sora lost some of those memories. So yeah, it would have to have been after Axel left.

Samhain

Bronze Member
αsiя;4929720 said:
yea xion was created from sora's memories that was taken during the fight in kHFM
but she still was a blank figure
not until sora went to CO she started devolving
i think im right
if not then ignore this
no im pretty sure you're 100% right.

i always wondered what the "blank figure" looked like. lol.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
It was Day 25 when she showed Roxas her face for the first time. It was also the mission that we found out that Xion and Roxas were assigned to take out the Darkside in Twilight Town. Am I right?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Thanks, I didn't have it memorized on the top of my head. So, I just looked up from my DS. Yeah, and does anyone remember how Roxas reacted when he saw her face for the first time?

Gram

Banned
Awards
So How could Xion be created from Sora's lost memories when he hadn't lost them yet?
xemnas sampled sora's memories in their kh1fm fight.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Xion was Roxas' Replica. Roxas had the ability to draw power and memories from Sora, so since Xion was Roxas' Replica, she too had those abilities.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xion was Roxas' Replica. Roxas had the ability to draw power and memories from Sora, so since Xion was Roxas' Replica, she too had those abilities.

No, she was Sora's replica. They had the plan to make copies of the keyblade wielders even before they discovered Sora had a Nobody they could use instead. Memories taken from Sora were used to animate Xion and give her powers.

Allister Rose

French Lover

xemnas took a sample from sora in kh1 final mix.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
he saw her face for he first time after Axel left for castle oblivion. I can't remember what day. She appeared to look like Kairi because she had Sora's memories of Kairi right? Well then she couldn't show her face until Sora lost some of those memories. So yeah, it would have to have been after Axel left.

no xemmnas had saix make a repli after they got the data on sora via the "traitors" who died and axel brought more back on sora thus the evolution of xion into kiarai

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by 3keybladewielder
no xemmnas had saix make a repli after they got the data on sora via the "traitors" who died and axel brought more back on sora thus the evolution of xion into kiarai

Agreeing with the posts before you, Xemnas was able to take memories from Sora during their battle in KHFM. Xion joined the Organization before Sora ever set foot in Castle Oblivion. She had already taken shown Roxas what she looks like (the girl form) before Axel returned from CO.

And as a side note, K-a-i-r-i.

Key of Valor

The Professor
goldpanner said:
No, she was Sora's replica. They had the plan to make copies of the keyblade wielders even before they discovered Sora had a Nobody they could use instead. Memories taken from Sora were used to animate Xion and give her powers.

Actually, it is explained in KH'Days that Xion is Roxas' Replica. If you are aware of a source more official than the game itself that states otherwise, please let me know.

The research about the development of Replicas was being carried out before Roxas joined the Organization, but it's not known if Roxas' appearance affected their plans with how to implement the Replica Project.

Xion being Roxas' Replica explains why both Xion and Roxas weren't affected by Sora's memories until about the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back