• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eclair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I thought I'd try something new and a little simpler than my usual style.

V1
lightninglp.png

V2
lightninglp-1.png

Tell me what y'all think.

CnC

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Nice Shading, Good balance of effects,and it has that paprus look to it that I like... do you think you could do a tag for me like that?

The Midnight Channel

Nice Shading, Good balance of effects,and it has that paprus look to it that I like... do you think you could do a tag for me like that?

I can try xD

If theres a specific stock you want, PM me. Just make sure its not shitty/LQ.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'll see if I can find a good one alright? I'll let you know via VM or PM depending on what you accept...

The Midnight Channel

Eclair means lightning in french. There's supposed to be an accent above the "e" but the font didn't have that specific "e".

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Damn, i wanted to be the first to use this stock :eek:, oh well.

You've got a great execution of the subtleties. While I like it, i'd urge some contrasting and take down the washout effect some. I'm impartial on the text, overall, nice work.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
i like and can see what you're trying to do with this and looks good so far.
but, i think the checkers should go and you should just paste the stock vertically flipped in the splatters and it may look a lot more natural.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
the checkers are too sharp compared to the overall lp. other than that, this is great. simplicity wins

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
^Simple sharpen tool (dear god never use the filter xD), also there is NOTHING wrong with 'monotone stance' when it comes to the light touch.

The focal should be stronger, and distinguished as far as the old burn/dodge maneuver. After that, not much else you can do o:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the first version is better. The second one's not bad, but it's a little too simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back