• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else thinks its stupid that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Oh, I'm not saying I want AtW back (he actually really gets on my fudging nerves) but the chances of him dying are very slim. I mean, Sora's going to go and get Aqua from the Realm of Darkness, where AtW is, and Sora and AtW are 'friends' so Sora will help him get out. Someone needs to have some kind of tragic end but this is a video game for children and Disney would tell Nomura to fuck himself.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Honestly, I agree. I was so happy AtW died in a pretty amazing way, and then too find out he's still alive... It's a huge disappointment. Just the way Eraqus' heart is actually in Terra's. It makes me really angry that nobody ever dies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, I'm not saying I want AtW back (he actually really gets on my fudging nerves) but the chances of him dying are very slim. I mean, Sora's going to go and get Aqua from the Realm of Darkness, where AtW is, and Sora and AtW are 'friends' so Sora will help him get out. Someone needs to have some kind of tragic end but this is a video game for children and Disney would tell Nomura to fuck himself.

i miss the old disney

in all their movies, the parents died, or abandoned them.

Samhain

Bronze Member
]Someone needs to have some kind of tragic end but this is a video game for children and Disney would tell Nomura to fuck himself.
i guess ur right

for me anyway, who gives a shit about the children. they all dont know the stories. 8 year olds following the entire storyline of kh? very very very slim. they dont know what the hecks going on. someone can die and the kid can cry and you can just say
"o he's in heaven"
or something like that. he's having a cup of tea or some bs like that.

i mean kh focuses more on teenagers like 12-17. even nomura said the series is getting more mature as it goes as shown in bbs.

would it be that hard to let one of the protagonists DIE?
eraqus and ansem the wise were the perfect examples to let 'em die.

they arent THAT big on the story.

it was awsome seeing how dark bbs was for a disney game and showing us vanitas going to stab aqua -every1 knew that wasnt gonna happen- but still pretty dark for a "disney game".

kaialone

i miss the old disney

in all their movies, the parents died, or abandoned them.

I dont even want like a super-tragic event or something.I just want people who are supposed to be dead to stay dead *chough*Maleficent*chough*Eraqus*chough*

BondofWater

Square Enix has yet to, in this game, kill off a single protagonist that wont make a come back, yet people keep thinking and hoping that the series ends with sora dying.
If they killed off eraqus or ansem, it shouldnt matter since they are minor characters. if they kill off SRK it would be sad

Key

Exile
Awards
I don't think it's that stupid. I see it as he has to be punished by being put in the realm of darkness before he's allowed to die.

This sounds about right (considering that apparently no one in KH has actually DIED yet)... maybe it's like a purgatory of sorts...to try to right his wrongs?

I feel kinda bad that the Riku Replica got left out. It's not like anyone's gonna be able to save him.

*cough* umm... Repliku died. :/

Implying Kingdom Hearts has a plot.

lol. XD

Honestly, I agree. I was so happy AtW died in a pretty amazing way, and then too find out he's still alive... It's a huge disappointment. Just the way Eraqus' heart is actually in Terra's. It makes me really angry that nobody ever dies.

It kinda upsets me too, i got seriously depressed when Eraqus died... and then i watched the secret ending. i facepalmed.

Square Enix has yet to, in this game, kill off a single protagonist that wont make a come back, yet people keep thinking and hoping that the series ends with sora dying.
If they killed off eraqus or ansem, it shouldnt matter since they are minor characters. if they kill off SRK it would be sad

it WOULD be sad, but maybe that's what the series needs... although if anyone's going to die, Riku's more likely to go than Sora (though all the fangirls would throw a fit if that happened)

Samhain

Bronze Member
I know, it's just that no one seems to remember him or give a damn what happened to him. Especially since he isn't even mentioned in coded as one of the people who need to be saved.

It's like, "He died.... oh well"
he was an asshole anyway and such a pain. seriously fighting that bastard 6x in COM really pissed me off.

....i just remember. vanitas is similar to riku replica. im sure u fight vanitas over 7x in the game. holy shit. what a pain in the arse.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
he was an asshole anyway and such a pain. seriously fighting that bastard 6x in COM really pissed me off.

....i just remember. vanitas is similar to riku replica. im sure u fight vanitas over 7x in the game. holy shit. what a pain in the arse.

He wasn't an asshole. He was mislead the same way Sora was and decided to try to become his own person and helped Sora later on. But then Axel got to him and screwed him up again. He was someone who just wanted to be himself, despite the hell he's been through, and ends up dying in a remorseful state.

He's seriously an underappreciated character, and it's upsetting no one cares about him anymore.

Key

Exile
Awards
He wasn't an asshole. He was mislead the same way Sora was and decided to try to become his own person and helped Sora later on. But then Axel got to him and screwed him up again. He was someone who just wanted to be himself, despite the hell he's been through, and ends up dying in a remorseful state.

He's seriously an underappreciated character, and it's upsetting no one cares about him anymore.

I have to agree with you, Repliku was seriously misunderstood by most people. He was like Roxas in a way, wanting to be his own person, only like DiceKiller said, Axel screwed him up again and Riku killed him.

I don't see how Repliku could come back, though. I liked Repliku, even if he was a pain to fight. :(

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Looks like Nomura pussied out.lol

But yeah, it kind of dampens the experience that Diz lived... I thought it was a cop-out that nobodies don't necessarily fade back into darkness once being destroyed... When I found that out, I was like "great, give ravaging fans the gratitude of theorizing the potentiality of Axel's survival in some way, shape, or form."

The epicness of Diz's death is discredited by him surviving cheeply... Nomura puts in the infinite quarter that gives unlimited continues to anyone who meets their end (no matter how epic it was)....

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
-Got his name stolen multiple times.

Never knew Xehanort stealing Ansem's name once counted as "multiple times".

Someone needs to have some kind of tragic end but this is a video game for children and Disney would tell Nomura to fuck himself.

Diseny's movies are also for children. But of course, racism in Pocahontas and genocide in Hunchback of Notre Dame are childish themes. =3

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
people dont die in kingdom hearts :D
makes you wonder what will happen to xehanort xD

rhyth

:\ i don't think its stupid that he's alive. Who's to say that he won't have a significant role in the plot in the next games? He might end up being one of the most important characters in the series or something. Then you guys are gonna be eating your words.

MeggieKeyblader

i agree. i wish square enix had the balls to let protagonists die already

it was sad shocking and a great twist to find out eraqus had just been killed by xehanort but then when we find out he's still alive but inside terra its just stupid. it lost its emotional scene. let 'em die.

I know, right? It killed the whole scene. Bringing back all these characters in 'torment' (Namine and RAX) would be just retarded, and it would put a damper on their ends in the previous games. Nomura just can't let go. >_<

Think about it, guys. NO ONE has died completely yet in the KH series. Wow. xD

I really wouldn't even be surprised if Xehanort doesn't completely die at the end of the series.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
:\ i don't think its stupid that he's alive. Who's to say that he won't have a significant role in the plot in the next games? He might end up being one of the most important characters in the series or something. Then you guys are gonna be eating your words.
noooooo i dont think sooo >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back