• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else thinks its stupid that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

...Ansem the Wise is still alive >.>? s1smackdownI mean come on!Just let him die!I bet he doesnt even want to live anymore.I am really hoping that it wasnt really hoping that it wasnt Ansem the Wise in the secret ending but rather a "ghost" or "shadow" of him,who will vanish as soon as he fullfilled his purpose ,that is telling Aqua what is going on at the moment.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i agree. i wish square enix had the balls to let protagonists die already

it was sad shocking and a great twist to find out eraqus had just been killed by xehanort but then when we find out he's still alive but inside terra its just stupid. it lost its emotional scene. let 'em die.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Ansem had plothacks.
He was the following
-Maker of the Org cloaks
-Made the ORG basically
-Got banished and came back
-Made hack machine that blew up
-Got his name stolen multiple times.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I thought we were talking about Kingdom Hearts here. I don't know what series you're playing.

Samhain

Bronze Member
ansem didnt make the org cloaks.

and i also agree that ansem has a shit life.
I thought we were talking about Kingdom Hearts here. I don't know what series you're playing.
whats the suppose to mean

kaialone

Ansem had plothacks.
He was the following
-Maker of the Org cloaks
-Made the ORG basically
-Got banished and came back
-Made hack machine that blew up
-Got his name stolen multiple times.

the org cloak thing was (thank god) a mistranslation

Samhain

Bronze Member
I don't think it's that stupid. I see it as he has to be punished by being put in the realm of darkness before he's allowed to die.
the whole point he isnt going to die.

hes going to be saved and live a happy ending. bla bla bla.

that pisses me off.
let 1 of the damn protagonists die already. i hate that hollywood happy ending BS.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I never really liked him, but I don't care if he dies or not. :|

Samhain

Bronze Member
I think he means that in KH no one dies,and we should get used to it >.>
ye well that person should know obviously ONLY antagonists die.

people have been killed in kh but it only applies to antagonists unfortunately.

yet again games at its bias with antagonists and protagonists

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think he means that in KH no one dies,and we should get used to it >.>

*She.

Kingdom Hearts has never had an issue of death. Even the Organisation will probably come back as hinted by Nomura. Plus, from BbS's ending, Sora's going to save everyone in KH III, including AtW and everybody is going to live happily ever after, except MX.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
*She.

Kingdom Hearts has never had an issue of death. Even the Organisation will probably come back as hinted by Nomura. Plus, from BbS's ending, Sora's going to save everyone in KH III, including AtW and everybody is going to live happily ever after, except MX.

i think Nomura is stupid enough to make a happy ending for MX too -_-

Samhain

Bronze Member
and dont forget the disney villains, maleficent, and pete.

like i said before video games at its bias between antagonists and protagonists with the whole Hollywood happy ending bullshit

kaialone

*She.

Ah!Sorry dudette ^^; But deat kinda was an issue ,when we all thought AtW was dead(as he is supposed to be) And i just kinda think its stupid to bring him back,I mean what kinda purpose is he going to serve in any future games?

αsiя

space coke
and dont forget the disney villains, maleficent, and pete.

like i said before video games at its bias between antagonists and protagonists with the whole Hollywood happy ending bullshit

wat do you expect
KH is the point of having a happy ending
it was never official that atw was dead so there was no bringing back alive thing here
you can see now that the end of the series will have an happy ending (something might happen to sora)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back