• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CODED may not come to the U.S

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

Yes i took this pic with my camera

so he might be doing the voicing for the hinted game and in the last pic it just said if he was voicing in a new kh game

it didnt say coded

i asked him another question about if he was recording for another kh game and he said no but the other post said he was

19042_109485619064930_100000104760308_229011_1796979_n.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

He may just be saying that because he realized that he made a mistake that may or may not breach contractual agreements.

Violetta

That's strange... He said he was doing Jimny's voice and now he isn't sure...
Maybe he was not supposed to tell us that he was doing Jiminy's voice in the next game and now he is trying to trick us in to thinking that he is not. I mean, if he did his dialog already how can he not know if the voice will be needed.
Of course he might just have tought he would have a role in BBS when in fact he doesn't, but I'd reeealy like the first option better.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Violetta
That's strange... He said he was doing Jimny's voice and now he isn't sure...
Maybe he was not supposed to tell us that he was doing Jiminy's voice in the next game and now he is trying to trick us in to thinking that he is not. I mean, if he did his dialog already how can he not know if the voice will be needed.

Kind of an odd way of thinking about, but I guess it's possible.

codemaster

Awards
probably trying to hide the fact that he made a mistake. This doesn't mean that coded isn't coming to america.

ultamaSora

Quick Question:
Where are you getting this email address? This could turn out to be another Crispin Freeman thing.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
he's lieing to us because he knows he let a secret slip ;)

He better be 'cause I want coded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back