• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Just a quick thread to express what you found strange, or odd in any way.

For me, Xigbar jumping down in front of Sora, only to warp back up and shoot him seemed very odd, and almost dumb of him ..what are your thoughts of other moments?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
The whole... Xehanort thing... but i just finished where the first mention of him was (after the crystal fissure) but i think i'll get it soon enough. ^^ after i finish it of course... (yess i know in this section there are khII spoilers... hehe)

the fact that Namine hed the ability to trun anything in to anything and had actses to soras memories.She could have turned a card into a sword or something and use soras memories to tech her how to firght.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
(thank you 8298906 for mentioning namine! THat helped! ) Ohh i know! The fact when Tron was given the DTD password... And sora named all of the princess's names... he didn't ask how to spell a single one (kairi speficially) i mean, how does tron know this?!

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Her only power is over Sora's memories, if she could wield a sword, then what?...I'm struck odd suddenly at how Kairi took the keyblade as if it was a wooden sword Riku and Sora used. She never fought before in her life as far as we're concerned..

And Riku ..how come he couldn't hit a simple Shadow?..It would have been more realistic if he did and they kept coming =/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
How most of the things a normal person would freak out at Sora didn't even give a second glance at.
He wasn't even freaked out when he turned into a merman.
wtf

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I'm struck odd suddenly at how Kairi took the keyblade as if it was a wooden sword Riku and Sora used. She never fought before in her life as far as we're concerned..

Oh don't get me started on Kairi. How about jumping off from a balcony a floor above and falling perfectly on her feet without having battle experience? Yeah that scene of Riku and Kairi fighting the Heartless was pretty pathetic to be honest.

He did a little. Except he sees it as a positive thing and goes with the flow while most of us would have a heart attack. Like how do we pee? Ok... moving on.

bluefroggygirl

He did a little. Except he sees it as a positive thing and goes with the flow while most of us would have a heart attack. Like how do we pee? Ok... moving on.

ahahahahhaha! So true xD!

I thought that Pluto was downright odd. This dog can disappear and reappear as he pleased -___-

Can't forget the huge ass jump Roxas took from the top of that memory skyscraper thinger.

saix-insanefan

How Pluto kept appearing and disappearing...
Also, how Sora has huge feet, huge hands and the rest of his body is condierably small... it seems like Riku is the only normal proportionate character in KHII.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
A dog and duck can walk and talk.
Sephiroth's desire to wield the Keyblade. :/
Yeah, throw away that 7ft monster in return for an oversized key.
Go on, do it.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
In KH2 when Sora is watching Sally and Jack in Halloween Town and imagines him and Kairi dancing or something. It was funny to see the difference in size and how much they grow, and it just looked really odd to me. Also Atlantica was just odd for obvious reasons like Donald, Goofy, and Sora singing.

Jakek9

When he sees Kairi and he gives her a hug,

and then cry's over Riku. It's hard telling yourself Sora's straight after that.

Gram

Banned
Awards
riku running around with a blind fold on, while still being able to c.
sora cutting buildings in half but nearly gets pwn'd at the clock tower by dusks when he wakes up.

How most of the things a normal person would freak out at Sora didn't even give a second glance at.
wtf
XD this^

Zeeks11

In KH2 when Sora is watching Sally and Jack in Halloween Town and imagines him and Kairi dancing or something. It was funny to see the difference in size and how much they grow, and it just looked really odd to me. Also Atlantica was just odd for obvious reasons like Donald, Goofy, and Sora singing.

XD that was so creepy looking I thought hahah.

The crazy growth spurt that Riku had compared to everyone else.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like what everyone said:

1. KH2 Atlantica, 'nuff said.
2. Sora dancing with Kairi in Halloween Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back