• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Memory Skyscraper Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TIWIH777

So I'm trying to round up some of my remaiining KH questions since I finally got around to geting caught up with all of the current games. One of my biggest questions is simply this: why didn't riku attack roxas when he first jumped off the skyscraper? They were within inches of each other!

I'll probably post any other random questions I have about the series here as well.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So I'm trying to round up some of my remaiining KH questions since I finally got around to geting caught up with all of the current games. One of my biggest questions is simply this: why didn't riku attack roxas when he first jumped off the skyscraper? They were within inches of each other!

I'll probably post any other random questions I have about the series here as well.

Why would Riku want to kill Roxas?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
r u saying when Riku was falling off the Skyscraper.....cuz if so, it's shown in Days...his memories of Xion are flashing before his eyes...because they are going away...

but if ur not talking about that, then Idk....he wanted a fair fight with Roxas, wanted to make sure he was Sora's Nobody, wanted him intact.

Samhain

Bronze Member
as loke said why would he kill roxas.....

screw the xion memories crap. thats a retcon. basically it was added for dramatic effect.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
as loke said why would he kill roxas.....

screw the xion memories crap. thats a retcon. basically it was added for dramatic effect.

Indeed. There are two deep dive versions. The real version and Xion's version.

TIWIH777

but he needed to knock him unconscious right? so why not attack roxas as he fell off the skyscraper. why not attack right then? i mean roxas would fall like waht 20 feet it wouldn't kill him lol. i mean they could have started fighting right then.

marx i can see your point. i guess riku would go for a fair fight lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
At that time, Riku didn't truly believe Sora really had a Nobody, until Roxas takes off the hood and responds to Riku's call.

Well, throughout SE games, we've survived dragon blasts, falling from thousands of feet in the air, etc during gameplay, but even a simple thing like a stab or gunshot wound would kill people in a cutscene.

TIWIH777

very true haha unknown you are so right. i love how you can get blasted by a huge summoned creature but then a single stab can kill you in a cutscene lol.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
because when riku grabbed the keyblade he started remembering xion and got distracted xD

cnorwood

umm. they had to kill the heartless, the reason he threw riku the keyblade in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back