• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
- At the time the Organisation entered Castle Oblivion, Ven was already sleeping in the Room of Awakening. Some of the members of the Organisation searched for the Room of Awakening, but only Aqua can solve the riddles of that castle. So without Aqua, "No-one can reach Ven."
As for why Xemnas is searching for the Room of Awakening, "That's because there's still some time between the end of 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI'..."
In the last scene where Braig appears, his eyes have turned gold. In the secret event Xehanort says that he has "sown some seeds", and this also indicates Braig. "We've put in all sorts of foreshadowing (laughs)."

- You should now be able to estimate roughly what happens between BbS and KHI.
This time, even having been able to guess more or less what would happen to Terra in the end, when you experience it yourself in the game, I think you should still be able to feel something.
"Even if you know, I think the depiction is important, so maybe this will all be made clear sometime.

- Aqua talks to Ansem the Wise after KH2. When he tried to stop the Organisation's plans in KH2, he was caught up in the explosion and blown into the world of darkness.
There's a line about having met "him" for the first time one year earlier; that "one year" refers to the time before "he" was asleep. That is, this conversation does not occur one year after KH2.
Between the time that Aqua comes to the world of darkness and when she meets Ansem, 10 years pass in the outside world. But the flow of time in the world of darkness is different to that of the outside world, so it doesn't feel like ten years have passed. "However, there's no question that she's been in the world of darkness for a pretty long time."

- The line about having hidden the data is an intentional reference to coded, but in fact it's also forshadowing for what happens after this.

- In BbS, the second time 'Hikari' is used is the true ending.
The timing of the credits was something Nomura was always fussing over, and he had Ms Toyoguchi do over 50 takes for the line Aqua says right beforehand. "I wanted her to say it in a way to give a strong feeling that there was hope."

- They went back and forth over the section of the final chapter of coded where XXXX appears. Originally a different character appeared, but in the end went with the current form. There was a rush to get the battle in, so development was hectic.
There's no secret movie in coded, but if you make Riku appear in the Destiny Islands room you can see a hidden movie.

- The contents of the King's letter at the end of coded is based on that ending, so they made them with that in mind.

- They've more or less decided how to do the foreign versions of BbS. They think they'll put a Critical Mode into the battles.
Also, they'll make some weak bosses stronger, and adjust Mega Flare because it's too powerful. As for events, they'll take several scenes where various directions were changed and return them to how they were originally planned, they'll adjust some events to make the story easier to understand, and add in some supplementary parts. They wonder how different a Final Mix version will be from the Japanese version. They basically want to release a KH title every year, and don't intend to leave us for several years without any news.

- Things related to KH3 are still secret. Something unknown, related to the series, will come out first.
KH is the story of Sora, but the series they're currently working on is the story of another character. "That is to say, that character is the centre of this series."

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
thanks krexia

"That's because there's still some time between the end of 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI'..."
thats confirms it
the mystery game is between bbs and K1

MeggieKeyblader

Wowww, a shitload of information... this is awesome! Thanks Krexia and Lissar!

αsiя;4872986 said:
thanks krexia

"That's because there's still some time between the end of 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI'..."
thats confirms it
the mystery game is between bbs and K1

That's what I thought, until I read this...

- You should now be able to estimate roughly what happens between BbS and KHI.
If he says we can pretty much estimate what happened, would he really make a whole game on it?

I'm pumped for this mystery game AND the mystery series, regardless of who's the main characters for them.

So, based on this information, we can conclude that both the Mystery game and mystery series will have a main character besides Sora? Or just the series?

krexia

Translator
Awards
That's what I thought, until I read this...

If he says we can pretty much estimate what happened, would he really make a whole game on it?
He does also say that even if you know what happens, he thinks showing it is important... will get to work on the full interview in any case, there are probably more details in it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
oh my gosh that makes so much sesn aqau spell on kairi sent her to destiny island. proably a year or two after quas ending the day darkness overflowed radiant garden and the people who were turned into nobodies happend the magic kicked in. thats such a relif to know one true question for me has finnally been answered

siegleeagle

Im not surprised Kingdom Hearts might do what final fantasy does (but the universe should be the same, the stories don't have to be related but they should happen in the same universe). I think that even if the series produces lots of games it will be good. People keep thinking that if it keeps going it will become crap. I disagree. I think it will become a really cool thing in the end.

SuperSailorEarth

Yay new info!

But no Nomura.... End the series!!!!! i mean ONE game about Aqua would be interesting, but PLEASE don't kill KH with too big a plotline.... please.
I do have to admit, this is exciting info. Especially the confirmation the RoD moves at a different time than the RoL and the room of awakening info.

αsiя

space coke
He does also say that even if you know what happens, he thinks showing it is important... will get to work on the full interview in any case, there are probably more details in it.

there's more?!?!

well the ven in the chamber makes sense i guess
no doubt sora is going to need aqua

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Well, this was just a summary of the entire interview. The actual interview text should be able to go into more specifics.

siegleeagle

Yay new info!

But no Nomura.... End the series!!!!! i mean ONE game about Aqua would be interesting, but PLEASE don't kill KH with too big a plotline.... please.
I do have to admit, this is exciting info. Especially the confirmation the RoD moves at a different time than the RoL and the room of awakening info.

I think just because a plot line is long and is expanded doesn't mean it is bad or dead. I like long intertwining plots. They are entertaining and I like to connect the pieces when im done playing, reading, or watching the media.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So the Mystery Game's main character is not Sora and this character is also going to get his own series?
Or is the Mystery Game and Mystery Series unrelated?
Does the Mystery Series have anything to do with KH?
If not, why mention it?
:23: :confused:

Anyone else confused about this?

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, this is true. A game between the timelines of BbS and KH1 would be really interesting, since we don't really know what happens and it would explain a lot of things regarding SRK, VAT and Xehanort.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, this is true. A game between the timelines of BbS and KH1 would be really interesting, since we don't really know what happens and it would explain a lot of things regarding SRK, VAT and Xehanort.

See, I really don't think a GAME should be made for it. There wouldn't be...well, any gameplay. Nothing to fight, and no one to fight AS.

I think this is a perfect time for a KH movie.

Like, not an "Advent Children" thing, but, like...release a disc basically made up of a bunch of cutscenes. Why not? We'd all buy it, haha.

SuperSailorEarth

I think just because a plot line is long and is expanded doesn't mean it is bad or dead. I like long intertwining plots. They are entertaining and I like to connect the pieces when im done playing, reading, or watching the media.

Yeah I guess.
Im just afraid I'll outgrow/tire of the series before it finishes. I already cant play BBS due to lack of a PSP. And even if I borrow one itll be the same problem every new game.

But anyway, if this game shows the takeover of Radiant Garden, it will be EPIC. But is there really enough to fill an entire game with whats remaining between 1 and BBS?

Awards
There's no secret movie in coded, but if you make Riku appear in the Destiny Islands room you can see a hidden movie.

Someone seriously needs to do this.

they'll adjust some events to make the story easier to understand, and add in some supplementary parts.

I'm praying this includes expanding Snow White's storyline. The way they skipped out on the good parts was shameless.

Terra comes and the Queen tries to get him to steal Snow White's heart. Between Terra and Ven, she transforms into the Hag, though we never actually see this (meaning that they just assume you know what happens...). Ven comes and helps Snow White through the forest while the Hag comes to visit her. Between Ven and Aqua, the Hag poisons Snow White. But when Aqua arrives, we only get to hear the Dwarves talk of how they chased her off and she died (seriously, biggest waste).

It's like they cut off the best parts of the story.

MeggieKeyblader

See, I really don't think a GAME should be made for it. There wouldn't be...well, any gameplay. Nothing to fight, and no one to fight AS.

Hmm, this is really true actually... there weren't any Heartless, Nobodies, or Unversed around at this time, if I recall correctly. Well, there were Heartless, but not as much as in the post-BbS KH games because AtW and AX didn't mess with the hearts and worlds.

And who would we control? Sora and Riku are kids at this point and live boring lives on DI, and Xehanort's in Radiant Garden the whole time, and I don't think that they would make a whole game in one world. Possibly Mickey, but what would the plot for that be?

I guess these events can be explained in cutscenes. Or a movie, like TheBucket said.

here's no secret movie in coded, but if you make Riku appear in the Destiny Islands room you can see a hidden movie.

This made me LOL. xD I know its translated and stuff, but apparently Nomura thinks that there's a different between the words 'secret' and 'hidden'. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
this^
there realy wouldnt be much of anything, no enemies or plot.

I think this is a perfect time for a KH movie.

Like, not an "Advent Children" thing, but, like...release a disc basically made up of a bunch of cutscenes. Why not? We'd all buy it, haha.
tidas..................................................................

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Suddenly you guys are making me hope for an adventure style game with Kairi. Just because it's KH it doesn't have to have fighting in it!

Maybe even a point-and-click adventure!

God I'm old.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Suddenly you guys are making me hope for an adventure style game with Kairi. Just because it's KH it doesn't have to have fighting in it!

Maybe even a point-and-click adventure!

God I'm old.

Please do not ever wish for either of those things.

Like, I'm not a Kairi-hater, I know she important to the story, but just...no. Not a game for her. No. No. No. And a point-and-click KH game? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back