• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by leonidus
Wait a goddamn second! When Ven's heart joined with Sora, Ven summoned the Keyblade. Then, is Ven able to wield the Keyblade because Sora is the chosen one or vice-versa?!

No, Ven had to connect his heart with Sora because MX had separated it in two, but he was able to wield the Keyblade before that. With an incomplete heart, Ven wasn't able to summon the Keyblade anymore, so Xehanort brought him to DI and said "A prison-like world filled with nothing. What an appropriate place for you." He was referring to the fact that Ven was useless to him now that he was in a comatose state, unable to call forth the Keyblade (or do anything). Once Ven was able to connect his heart with Sora's and become whole again, he was able to summon the Keyblade.

YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Terra's Interference + Vanitas' Origins
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To make it clearer the scene where Ven connects to Sora's heart takes place 4 years before the actual start of BBS. See Sora's heart tells Ven he is a newly born heart which means Sora was soon to be born or had just been born on Destiny Islands when MX took Ven's body to DI. So Sora's heart allowed Ven to connect to his heart.

Then of course when the game actually begins it's 4 years after that scene and Sora is 4 years old by then and yeah.

So I hope that clears some confusion up.

T

The Spoiler

To make it clearer the scene where Ven connects to Sora's heart takes place 4 years before the actual start of BBS. See Sora's heart tells Ven he is a newly born heart which means Sora was soon to be born or had just been born on Destiny Islands when MX took Ven's body to DI. So Sora's heart allowed Ven to connect to his heart.

Then of course when the game actually begins it's 4 years after that scene and Sora is 4 years old by then and yeah.

So I hope that clears some confusion up.
And is that actually confirmed or just you assuming?

T

The Spoiler

No, it's actually been confirmed.

YouTube - BBS: Intro scene

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Epilogue (SUBBED)

Note that Ven says, "Is it okay if I become one with your heart again?" which indicates that Sora is the one he had connected his heart that night at DI.

facepalm

I know that, but is it confirmed that was 4 years in the past? Because Ven doesnt look different and when he is brought to Eraqus he is still like that, as if he was brought there directly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Because he was brought to Eraqus soon after that. It would take time for his heart to heal.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's mainly the line that goes "I'm a newly born heart." Thing is, the translations are, once again, a bit different.

This is the translation from HEARTSTATION:

My newly born heart.

Ven: How so? Though this place is my heart?

The light is overflowing.
If it advances that way–
It ends up here.

Ven: Yeah, my heart is missing something.
Ven: That must be the reason.
Ven: However, very soon, it’ll all be gone.

If that’s the case, then it’d be okay to connect it with my heart.

Ven: Huh?

Thus, yours and my hearts have come in contact.
The incomplete heart is healed by the connecting of two people’s hearts.
Someday you’ll refill your heart with your own power.

Ven: Mm, I understand.

Well then, open you eyes.
Together–

Ven and another voice are heard in sync: Let’s open the door.​

iijyanaika

nvm figured it out. is there a particular thread where people who actually play can discuss?

Last edited:

Nein88

How exactly is his heart going to heal though? Even when Sora gives Ven his heart back it's not going to be complete is it? Vanitas being Ven's Darkness looked to be destroyed, so how will Ven get his Darkness back in a more managable form? Or is he going to pull a Sora and have Vanitas mocking him for the rest of his life?

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe it's physically impossible to get rid of darkness, i think in the reports said that the daknres was eating ven's heart. not sos ure. but if i find the report, it should clear it up

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's mainly the line that goes "I'm a newly born heart." Thing is, the translations are, once again, a bit different.

This is the translation from HEARTSTATION:

Thank you, it is clear that Sora would have recieved his heart when he was born as Sora's heart clearly says that "I'm a newly born heart" and since The main part of the game takes place when Sora is 4, then by doing the math that scene where Ven was on DI must have taken place 4 years before the start of the main part of BBS.

EDIT: BTW, Shouldn't the boss battle with the Dwarves be listed in the boss list?

T

The Spoiler

How exactly is his heart going to heal though? Even when Sora gives Ven his heart back it's not going to be complete is it? Vanitas being Ven's Darkness looked to be destroyed, so how will Ven get his Darkness back in a more managable form? Or is he going to pull a Sora and have Vanitas mocking him for the rest of his life?
Terra, Aqua, and Mickeys bonds will complete the heart. So Sora has to save Aqua and Terra, and Aqua will lead them to Ven, and there you go thats KH3.

jmoneydaman

hello please dont mark this as spam. i might have found a way to get kh bbs on hello please dont mark this as spam. i might have found a way to get kh bbs on psp go. if u have a youtube account pm on there if not pm on my khi page.

EDIT: my youtube name is jmoney 884 and here is the link to the vid YouTube - kh bbs on psp go?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back