• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

So I might get Re;COM today...is it truthfully worth it? I didn't like COM very much. But hey, Re: Com looks fun.

So is it still fun enough to enjoy for hours?

Truthfully, I'm not to certain if I should get it. I want to complete my KH collection (American)

so this is a must have for me, but I'm thinking of other games and just wants some reasons as to why its so fun.

Last edited:

Malevolence

Raw Life
Do it, especially if you want to complete your collection. Its actually a really good game, once you get used to the card system.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, it can be a pretty good experience once you get used to. Then again, it hasn't been exactly like KH1 for me (I've taken breaks from it, including this recent one after I got stuck on the first battle against Vexen.), but I'll surely get back to it soon. I just have other games, two I recently purchased. Just so you know what I'm talking about when I say "like KH1," even if I just got two new games, if I had started a game on KH1, I wouldn't play them until I beat it. KH1's my number one KH game/ second most favorite game of all time. Re: CoM's up there though. Oh, and I love Firaga Burst and Tornado. I hope you come to enjoy the various awesome attacks as well.

Jakek9

Well my American KH collection of games is complete.

Thanks for the recommendations, I hope I enjoy it.

I never thought I'd buy it but I did. XD

Thanks guys.

Jakek9

Well, I didn't think I would have this much fun with it. I really am enjoying it, alot. Didn't think I would as much.

Sora^Fan

It an a good game, really. Once you get used to the card system, the game pretty much plays as a normal KH. ^.^ Plus, you get to fight the Organization members that were absent on KHII in 3D! lol Definitely worth it.

Xammag

So I might get Re;COM today...is it truthfully worth it? I didn't like COM very much. But hey, Re: Com looks fun.

Truthfully, I'm not to certain if I should get it. I want to complete my KH collection (American)

so this is a must have for me, but I'm thinking of other games and just wants some reasons as to why its so fun.

YESSSSS. GET IT OR REGRET IT INTO THE AFTERLIFE.

If you didn't like CoM, maybe your hope is it kinda feels like KH one in terms of movement and navigation now. And fully animated/voiced cutscenes!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
In my opinion CoM isn't the best KH game, but it's still good nonetheless, once get used to the card system. That's really the only annoying thing about it.

Xenliad

It's a good game but I think the repetitiveness hurts it worse than any other game in the series. I kind of thought that Riku's side was more enjoyable than Sora's.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Yea!

3D and actual cutscenes where you don't have to read! + ^^

Gram

Banned
Awards

hell yeah its worth it!

its 3d, sleights r awesome, theres a theater mode, and i find the controls easier on the Re:CoM sense the ps2 has more buttons than a gameboy.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Re:CoM is definetly worth getting. It is better than CoM in many ways, and I really enjoyed it.

Deep-Wonder

I think playing ReCoM is an essential for a KH fan. It's beautiful, although I warn you: I don't think the card system translated well to 3D. However, the game contains arguably the most well-written and well-acted cutscenes in the series. Plus, Theater Mode ftw. Get it, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back