• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wierdest moment while playing/ in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
This happened a while ago. I was fighting Cerberus in KH1 one night and my sis' dog was watching. She has this bad habit of barking at the T.V. when an animal shows up so when she saw Cerberus she went crazy and hit the power button when she jumped at the T.V.

Paused just in time but wasn't expecting that to happen.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
This happened a while ago. I was fighting Cerberus in KH1 one night and my sis' dog was watching. She has this bad habit of barking at the T.V. when an animal shows up so when she saw Cerberus she went crazy and hit the power button when she jumped at the T.V.

Paused just in time but wasn't expecting that to happen.

*next scene*

*kicks dog out door*

u should train the dog not to do that

*~BlackCat~*

My brother was playing CoM, about 5 years ago, and he couldn't defeat a boss, so I tried it, and I defeated him.... and I didn't even know how the card system even worked. XD

moonstar_xo

I was watching my older sister play KH2 one day. (She was a little ahead of me in the game since I started after her.) Anyway, she was on TWTNW and my cousin was watching her play too. Since there were like a million cutscenes there, we were getting kind of annoyed and just wanted to move on in the level. Finally, during the scene when Ansem the Wise was trying to encode Kingdom Hearts into data or whatever, my cousin was getting really impatient and told my sister just to skip the scene. So since she was getting impatient too, she did. Of course, that's the scene where Riku goes back to his original form or whatever, and my older sister got soooo pissed that she wasn't able to watch the scene. It was actually really funny. xD

Xammag

On KH2 at the final fight when Xemnas takes Sora and you have to get to them with Riku.

"Can you spare...a heart?"
I was like
"No Xemnas, I can't spare a f***ing heart!!"

Thats one of my favorite lines by Xemnas though.

Also, Sora being a jerk when Xemnas goes philosophical on him.

"If light and darkness are eternal , then truly nothignness must be the same. ETERNAL!"

"Omg Xemnas, we just fought you like 4 times, can we just kill you now?"

'sigh' "I guess."

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
when i was playing kh1 i was fighting ansem and his gaurdian and for some reson and i swear i wasnt using cheetz but ansem said something like "would u caress my bonner" but i think it might have been a glicth im not sure

any1 else hear it?

I heard it too.

abadcharacterCloudStrifeSmilelettuceffffuuuDogwutshamisenomgsh

jlk2009

lol She didn't even know what KH was XD and what made it worse is that when she killed him, she stood up and smirked at me!!! Smirked, I tell you! lol

LOOOOL LMAO I laughed soo hard at the last line :)

kaialone

In KHI My bro was fighting Ansem and Goofy used this spinning attack where he hits the enemy multiple times,on Ansem.And I dont know if it was just the german Dub but...Ansem´s "yelps" as he was hit by goofy´s attack sounded like a friggin orgasm o_O

Cexiangel

When I first got kh2, I started the game on the stroke of winter-een-mas (if you don't know, that is a week-long holiday celebrating video games. for more info, go to Ctrl+Alt+Del and read the webcomic.). I started up my console at midnight and gamed til' about 8 at night. I was F@&king tripping balls at that point

SilverCyrus

The Ursula battle in RE:COM,
Is it just me or is her laugh completely insane and hilarious.

Every time she laughed, i died of laughter, this made this battle extremely hard.

Also

"Who else will I have Ice-Cream with?!?"
God that ruined the conversation......

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
During KHII.

During the entire Atlantica thing, this was my face: omgsh
"Darling, it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!!"
I freaked out when he said that.
And Swim This Way was just weird for me. I remember muting the volume while playing it.

The Ursula battle in RE:COM,
Is it just me or is her laugh completely insane and hilarious.

Every time she laughed, i died of laughter, this made this battle extremely hard.
Insane laugh. I couldn't stop laughing.
I think I fell of my seat while I was fighting Hook in Re:COM. I used fire magic on him and his butt caught fire 0_0
And Repliku sounded like a girl when he laughed in Re:COM.
I feel weird everytime Xemnas talks in Days. Somethingabout his voice..... I get creeped out.
"Good tidings, friends. Today is a momentous day" That line send chills up my spine when I hear it.
My brother was playing CoM, about 5 years ago, and he couldn't defeat a boss, so I tried it, and I defeated him.... and I didn't even know how the card system even worked. XD
It took my brother about five tries to beat Repliku in COM(the last battle in Sora's story).
It only took me one try. Same with Larxene.
And I remember my brother and sister had a hard time fighting the possessed Riku in KH1. It only took me one try.
Then here comes Demyx, it took me four tries to beat him. Then i found out it only took my best friend two tries :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back