• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, I just beat re:com...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

...for both Sora and Riku, for the first time. And I have some questions. Well...two.

Firstly, I can kind of understand why Axel had to kill Vexen, but why did he kill Zexion? He was ordered to kill the traitors, and that was only Marluxia and Larxene. Explain?

Secondly, in KH2 FM+, there's that additional scene after Sora and crew leave Twilight Town on sunset hill, with Namine, Riku, and Axel...and in it, Riku says that he's going to let them go, because he owes them from Castle Oblivion. I can see why he owes Namine, but what did Axel ever do to help Riku in C.O.? o.0 Other than maybe kill Zexion, which, Riku could've finished him off himself, and he probably didn't even know Axel eliminated him. So what is he talking about...?

I have to say, that Days scene with Zexion and Riku and the snarl of memories makes so much more sense now. I never realized that was a scene from com. xD

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think I agree with you Luna. Perhaps, Axel tampered with some things in Castle Oblivion to help out Riku and Sora.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Axel provided much assistance to Sora which in turn was beneficial for Riku. While the rest of the Organization members there were plotting on how to control and/or eliminate Sora and Riku, Axel was working behind the scenes to sabotage their plans. Firstly, Axel decisively eliminated Vexen. Marluxia's plot to turn Sora into his puppet was on the right course and probably would have succeeded. Axel ruined Marluxia's scheme though when he let Namine go, and then she went to find Sora to tell him the truth. Then Axel even confronted Marluxia to try and take him down himself.

Ultimately though, it would seem that if it had not been for Axel, Marluxia would have had his puppet. In Riku's story, Riku met up with Namine in the pod room, and Namine told Riku the story of how Sora ended up in the pod. I suspect that Namine may have mentioned Axel's role in her escape from Marluxia's control. So indeed, Riku did owe Axel for helping Sora and Namine in Castle Oblivion.

NumberVIII

Axel provided much assistance to Sora which in turn was beneficial for Riku. While the rest of the Organization members there were plotting on how to control and/or eliminate Sora and Riku, Axel was working behind the scenes to sabotage their plans. Firstly, Axel decisively eliminated Vexen. Marluxia's plot to turn Sora into his puppet was on the right course and probably would have succeeded. Axel ruined Marluxia's scheme though when he let Namine go, and then she went to find Sora to tell him the truth. Then Axel even confronted Marluxia to try and take him down himself.

Ultimately though, it would seem that if it had not been for Axel, Marluxia would have had his puppet. In Riku's story, Riku met up with Namine in the pod room, and Namine told Riku the story of how Sora ended up in the pod. I suspect that Namine may have mentioned Axel's role in her escape from Marluxia's control. So indeed, Riku did owe Axel for helping Sora and Namine in Castle Oblivion.

Alright, I guess that makes sense.

xTsukasa

Also is anyone else curious as that scene in RE:COM after you beat marluxia, it shows axel standing in front of clone riku and saying things to him. SO im guessing clone riku will play a part later in the series?

Key of Valor

The Professor
xTsukasa said:
Also is anyone else curious as that scene in RE:COM after you beat marluxia, it shows axel standing in front of clone riku and saying things to him. SO im guessing clone riku will play a part later in the series?

That scene was likely when Axel encouraged the Riku Replica to come with him to eliminate Zexion. There aren't many loose ends when it comes to the Riku Replica, so I don't think its existence will be very relevant in future installments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back