• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Re: Durarara!!

To clarify, I meant to just compare an episode to another without any reason is stupid.
There is always a reason and the reason is that one part is more entertaining than another. Just give up cause it is just stupid to continue.

Anyway haven't watched the newest episode yet so I cannot comment on it yet.

F

Fagren

There is always a reason and the reason is that one part is more entertaining than another. Just give up cause it is just stupid to continue.

Anyway haven't watched the newest episode yet so I cannot comment on it yet.
facepalm Why comment on the episode if all you're gonna say is "oh it was good, not as good as Episode ____"
It's pretty stupid to say shit like this and say otherwise.Also, this isn't a debate, so there's nothing to give up on so it was stupid of you to say that.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I didn't think it was as good as episode 3, simple as that >_>

And it's not like that's the only thing I said about the episode.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

facepalm Why comment on the episode if all you're gonna say is "oh it was good, not as good as Episode ____"
It's pretty stupid to say shit like this and say otherwise.Also, this isn't a debate, so there's nothing to give up on so it was stupid of you to say that.
lol ok you keep saying the same thing over and over again even though 3 people have said the reason. So you keep trying lol. It doesn't need to be a debate to tell someone to stop saying the same thing over and over again.

People will always say one episode is better than another. Like we said one episode will be more entertaining than another. It isn't downgrading the show, but instead saying we liked on episode more than another. IF you think it is so stupid then your saying a episode where it is just people talking and nothing interesting happens is just as good as someone talking a cell phone and stomping on it.....

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

IF you think it is so stupid then your saying a episode where it is just people talking and nothing interesting happens is just as good as someone talking a cell phone and stomping on it.....

Or someone getting whiplash from a flying port-a-potty (I think that's what it was . . .)

F

Fagren

raitohahaha I don't diss cellphone stumping brah

abadcharacter I didn't mean you specifically Nevermore, just in general.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

I'd prefer it to be ROAR OUT LOUD.

Just sounds cooler.

Anyway, downloading Episode 5 at the moment. Give you opinions later.

Also, Fagren...you're an idiot.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

[LYRICS] Uragiri no Yuuyake by Theater Brook --- from Durarara!! Community @ LiveJournal

A friend says it's ROLL OUT LOUD
Subs say it's ROAR OUT LOUD <-- I assume a lot of fans believe it's this one too
then suddenly this says it's BLOW OUT LOUD

It's not official and I'm aware of the common Engrish in Japanese songs, but just...lol that doesn't make sense. o_o'

I'd say it's "roar out loud" since that makes the most sense. "Roll out" could work because of Selty and her bike, but eh. "Blow out" is just kinda stupid :|

Speaking of the OP, I can't wait for the single to come out. I may have to see what other music Theater BROOK has too.

EDIT: Here's the PV for the full version of the OP.

F

Fagren

I'd prefer it to be ROAR OUT LOUD.

Just sounds cooler.

Anyway, downloading Episode 5 at the moment. Give you opinions later.

Also, Fagren...I'm an idiot.

arabslol An idiot is you, keep your stupid ass comments to yourself retarded jackass lettuce.Now "shut up" shamisen

Anyways, the full song of the OP is nice.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

arabslol An idiot is you, keep your stupid ass comments to yourself retarded jackass lettuce.Now "shut up" shamisen

Anyways, the full song of the OP is nice.

Why did you feel the need to add the 'shut up' bit?

Anyway, ignoring this sheer idiocy radiating from Fagren...

Episode 5 was cool.
You can tell a characters awesome if they do the whole "BANG!" thing, making a gun from their hand.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

The "trust me" video had me at times thinking of Justin Timberlake, Neyo, and then finally MJ. lol

Episode 5 was pretty nice, but didn't clear up much besides us knowing Kida went into "darkness" or something like that.

It happened in Cowboy Bebop too ;-;
And the main character died. Great we now know how this will end.

F

Fagren

Why did you feel the need to add the 'shut up' bit?

Anyway, ignoring this sheer idiocy radiating from myself...

Episode 5 was cool.
You can tell a characters awesome if they do the whole "BANG!" thing, making a gun from their hand.

shamisen Ignoring Becoming X's Pre-K Nostalgia posts

The vocalist in Trust Me looks like Izaya Orihara.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Ignoring Becoming X's Pre-K Nostalgia posts

The vocalist in Trust Me looks like Izaya Orihara.
Why do I constantly see a FAGren post and think retard?

So who is going to be next cause it seems to be lately going through a slight backstory of each individual character. Hope we see Izaya and Shizuo against one another again.

F

Fagren

abadcharacter Why do I constantly look at my posts and think retard?

So who is going to be next cause it seems to be lately going through a slight backstory of each individual character. Hope we see Izaya and Shizuo against one another again.

I rewatched episode 5, looked at Yagiri(?)'s gf's neck, and I think that is Selty's head sewed on a body that may be another dullahan.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode was a more "overall" focus; but if they did go with a specific character, it'd probably be Shizuo.

Maybe Izaya, but he seems like a character that would just be behind-the-scenes for a while until the final episodes.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I rewatched episode 5, looked at Yagiri(?)'s gf's neck, and I think that is Selty's head sewed on a body that may be another dullahan.

That's not too out there.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode was a more "overall" focus; but if they did go with a specific character, it'd probably be Shizuo.

Maybe Izaya, but he seems like a character that would just be behind-the-scenes for a while until the final episodes.

I would like to say it'd be Shizuo since he was at the end of the last episode, but I doubt it. Actually judging by the episode preview, I'm going to bet it will be Simon.

Speaking of Izaya though, anyone have any theories about the girl in the hospital bed? I'm going to guess that she was Kida's girlfriend at the time he was involved with the gangs or whatever. Some bad shit went down, she got injured and he got out of the gang, but he can barely face her since he hold himself responsible for what happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back