• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastian slideing doors.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

24Terras

What is up with toose doors. You can't get to some of the releases. What do you even get?

Edit: The doors that lead you to the mechanism that unlocks the Castle door.facepalm

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Some of them are just there to confuse you, I guess. That segment is meant to be a puzzle of sorts.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I found those 'release' locks to be quite useless, actually. At least in an area or two. Once you get Glide along with high jump, a lot of things are easily passed when you would otherwise think them difficult. [then again, I did use a save that had code cheats on it... or did I? Can't remember.]

magic713

Awards
Somethings are just there just to leave you wondering. They have no mechanical purpose but to increase your curiousity.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
What is up with toose doors. You can't get to some of the releases. What do you even get?

Edit: The doors that lead you to the mechanism that unlocks the Castle door.facepalm

Well, it's basically another puzzle in KH1 that you have to solve.

Kiwi +

Awards
Unlike KH2, KH1 actually was sort of a puzzle game :) They are they to confuse you and I am ok with that

Yeah i actually liked that too.Even so I've never tried to see if i could go to the other places anyways. Couldn't have been that important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back