• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enchanted 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kago

Variety is reporting Disney has plans to produce a sequel to the successful 2007 film Enchanted.
They have hired director Anne Fletcher (The Proposal) and screenwriter Jessie Nelson (I Am Sam, Fred Claus) to replace respectively director Kevin Lima and screenwriter Bill Kelly from the original film to put together a sequel in which they hope to get back all the original cast made of Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsy, James Marsden, and Susan Sarandon.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I know this one is going to be an Awesome Sequel.

If they bring like 7 midgets who are the dwarves or some other Fairy tale I'd be super happy. THe first movei was just hilarous and awesome i gotta admit.

kago

I know this one is going to be an Awesome Sequel.

If they bring like 7 midgets who are the dwarves or some other Fairy tale I'd be super happy. THe first movei was just hilarous and awesome i gotta admit.

I would laugh so hard if that happened. But i wonder what other Little Mermaid stuff is going to be put in, since Giselle has a lot more Ariel characteristics than any of the other Princesses.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I actually did like the first but only slightly. It was definitely one of the more interesting out of the newer disney movies aside from pixar animations. The only thing that kinda made me feel awkward about this movie is that it tries to show a different side of the usual princess and prince story by exposing the fact that there never really is some sort of inbetween between the love, just the magical "love at first sight" and a day later happily ending marriage. However Jazelle and the guy had only known eachother for a few days and fell in love almost as quickly. Not bad though....not bad....

Firo

Oh Crap
I'd pay to see this. I enjoyed the first one because of the cast.The story was well written to.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The first was a bit odd, but still lovable. I'll watch the sequel.

Aria

braver by the minute
HELL YEAH!

I'm in love with the first movie!

I never thought they'd make a sequel, but now i'm really excited for it! :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Amy Adams is adorable. <3

And it is Disney. They'll always make sequels. But hopefully this one will be good.

Aria

braver by the minute
Her voice is amazing too!

i love the soundtrack so much :3

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
but what would it be about?
i liked the first one so ill give it a try

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
What's the sequel even supposed to be about? I do wanna see it, since I loved the first one. I just hope it doesn't ruin Enchanted for me like some other movies did with sequels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back