• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

Day 50
Confusion

"Wait...how do you know?" Roxas asked. Akira closed her eyes.

-----

"Caleb..."

Misa and Caleb Sairi sat on the cool sand, watching the sun set on the horizon. Akira was asleep in a small carriage.

"Caleb," Misa restated. Caleb turned to Misa.

"Akira...she can't stay here." She said, closing her eyes. Caleb raised his eyebrow.

"Why? She's all set here. With you being-"

"No. I'm not Misaela Ayami here. I'm just Misa." She insisted. Caleb leaned back.

"Sorry," He replied, "Its just...you can't pretend that you aren't. You're not like me. You're-"

"Enough. I'm talking about Akira now." She interceded. Caleb sighed.

"The court agreed already. She's been assigned to her guardian." Caleb continued.

"Caleb, Kenji's only two! What happens when the Organization finds this world?! Kenji isn't old enough and you alone can't do it!" She shouted. Caleb took her hand.

"Relax, Misa. I've got a back up plan. I know you didn't like Kenji and Akira's pairing...and I know you're concerned...so we're leaving." Misa froze.

"Where?" She asked.

"Far away." Caleb promised.

-----

Akira opened her eyes. Who the heck was Kenji?

"They were here discussing me." Akira blankly. Roxas stared confused. Akira frowned. She touched Roxas's forehead. Roxas's eyes went blank. After a few moments, Akira let go.

"Whoah....how did you do THAT?" Roxas asked, eyes wide. Akira shrugged. She looked at the blue water.

"Wait...who's Kenji?" He asked, an angry tone in his voice. Akira blushed.

"I don't know," Akira replied uncomfortably. Roxas turned red.

"What was all that talk of guardians and you and him being paired-"

"Roxas, I told you. I. Don't. Know." She snapped. Roxas and Akira were face to face, eyes narrowed.

"Well whoever he is, he might still be here," Akira added, "We can ask him what the hell is going on." Akira started to walk away.

Roxas crossed his arms. "You sure you've never seen him before?" Akira stopped.

"You sure I make you feel like you have a heart?" Akira retaliated smuggly. Roxas pouted angrily. Akira grinned, making Roxas's anger go away.

------

"So...do you think she's remembering now?" Xemnas asked Vexen. Zexion shrugged as Vexen sighed.

"We'll find out when she comes back. Sending her back to the beginning was probably one of our best ideas yet." Zexion replied.

"Nayo? I haven't been there in years...." Xemnas says thoughtfully. Zexion smiled.

"Well, all we can do now is wait." Zexion added.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

This is a pretty epic chapter. I can't wait to find out who Kenji is.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

Day 50
Kenji

Roxas and Akira walked through the calm boardwalk. People began to stare at them, mainly on Akira.

"Roxas, I think we stand out too much," Akira whispered, stopping him. Roxas frowned as he looked around.

"I think so too..." He agreed. Akira looked around as well, then grabbed Roxas's shoulder.

"There," She said, pointing to a cloth merchant's stand. Roxas sighed.

"No munny," He replied. Akira grinned.

"Who said anything about munny?" She asked innocently. Roxas smiled.

-----

"I'm ba-ack,'' Akira sing songed, two hangers in her hands. Roxas grabbed the boy looking clothes.

"Hey...did you get caught?" Roxas asked. Akira looked up coyly, a mental flashback forming.

-----

"And this, and this, and this-"

"Hey! What are you doing! Put that down!" A man's voice shouted. Akira turned to see the stand's owner running at her with a thick and silver baton. Akira giggled. As he neared, she front flipped over him, sweeped him, and ran.

"Thanks mister!" She cried.

----

"Nope," She quickly replied, nodding and grinning.

Roxas got behind an empty food stand, then stopped. He blushed.

"What?" Akira asked.

"Well...um...could you...give me some space?" He akwardly replied. Akira stared at him. Then it clicked in her head.

"OH! Um...ok," She answered, turning around. She waited.

"Ok, done. How do I look?"

Akira turned, then smiled.

Roxas's black organization coat had been replaced by creamy white, airy t-shirt, two navy straps crisscrossing on his chest. He had a checkered print on the edge of his sleeves, and dark wash jeans. His black boots had been replaced with casual sneakers.

"Nice," She said. An akward silence filled the space between them.

"Um....can you go away? I need to-"

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Roxas did the same, turning with his back to her. He waited patiently.

"There. Ugh, too much?"

Akira's coat was gone. In its place was a blue halter top, cut off at her ribs, with white ruffles down the middle. From the middle to the left, a white-ish blue cloth draped down her waist. A short dark blue skirt hung from her lower mid section. Blue gauntlets were held in place with a navy blue ribbon crisscrossing from her wrist to just before her shoulder.

Roxas blushed. "Er, it's fine." He squeaked. Akira nodded. She grabbed Roxas's arm.

"Now c'mon, let's get somewhere and see-OOF!"

It felt as if though she crashed into a brick wall. She shook her head, then growled.

"Watch it bub!" She shouted angrily, scratching her temple. She looked up, and her eyes widened.

A guy, about seven inches taller than Akira, with stormy grey eyes and sandy blonde hair, the same color as the freckles spread across his face. He was strong-bumping into him hurt- and had a suprised look plastered on his face.

"Our bad, man-" Roxas angrily said as he shook Akira's shoulder to get her to move.

"Yeah...sorry," Akira said blankly, staring into his familiar eyes. Roxas pulled her away, making her walk. Akira blinked as Roxas guided her through the boardwalk.

"Hey-what's your name?" The guy called. Akira and Roxas froze. Akira turned to see him.

"Me?" She asked. He nodded.

"Um...Akira?" She replied hesitantly. He froze. His eyes widened.

"Akira...Sairi by any chance?" He questioned. Akira looked at Roxas. He shrugged.

He's harmless, I guess, Roxas thought. Akira turned to the guy.

"Yes." She answered. His jaw dropped.

"You've come back!" He shouted. He ran to her, embracing her in a hug. Akira gasped. Roxas scowled.

"Um...who are you?" Akira questioned. Roxas growled. "Yeah. Who are you?"

"My apologies,'' The guy answered, bowing to Akira. She blushed as he took her hand.

"I'm Kenji Hachiuma. Your Soul-Gaurdian." He said, smiling a brilliant smile.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

OMG!!!! Soul Guardian Kenji, now that has a nice ring to it XD Nice work belly bell lookin good ;)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lol

Aria

braver by the minute

Soul-Guardian????? What's that?!? D: lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back