• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How should coded be released if released in America/Europe/Wherever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

It would suck on the iPhone IMO

Xbox Live? Dont get me started

PSN? Most likely.

WiiWare? Sorry, but i dont want to play Coded on a wide screen with Wii controls :|

DSiWare? Another good option.

T

The Spoiler

Oh, I know. My main concern is being able to play it :/
Well I dont have an iPhone...

But yeah, small screen, no buttons, and I dont want to pay monthly for Coded.

PSN is best, DSi Ware might work, and Wii Ware is ok.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
All of them. Seriously there is no stand out obvious choice here.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Cell Phones - Meh* Not a very smart choice for square either if they want it to sell good

PSN - Most Likely.

BBS Bundle - :D I Hope... but I don't see it :(

WiiWare - Possibly... FF4 Did it.

DSi Ware - Maybe

Xbox Live - Least Likely.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
PSN

Xbox Live...I don't even want to think about it

WiiWare

DSIWare

Appstore

BBS Bundle

Possibly it being released on an actual phone, such as the Alias 2 from Verizon. That looks that most like the DOCOMO phones.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Bundled with PSP will be the best for sure but IF they actually release it outside Japan then PSN has the best chances with Wiiware coming behind......

SilverCyrus

PSN or DSIWare (God that would suck.)

I dont want to get my hopes up tl i actually see it outside of Japan.

Suzuku

Well I dont have an iPhone...

But yeah, small screen, no buttons, and I dont want to pay monthly for Coded.

PSN is best, DSi Ware might work, and Wii Ware is ok.
The iPhone's screen is bigger than the Japanese phones coded is out on right now. :/

And you don't have to pay monthly, just get an iPod touch. And anyways, if you were to end up buying an iPhone obviously you'd end up doing way more than just playing coded.

Oh, I know. My main concern is being able to play it :/
You'll be able to play it fine. 2.5D games are the iPhone's sweet spot.

I see no reason why Square wouldn't release coded on iPhone if it comes out here in the states. They're already planning to release the 20th anniversary remakes of FFI and II on iPhone, so it's not like they aren't paying attention to it's opportunities.

ICECOOL113

Guessing how the sub games like chain of memories and 358/days were on the Nintendo DS and gameboy and such maybe it will come out in DS form, OR since the birth by sleep game came out on the PSP and not the PSP Go then there is that possibility, OR finally it could be just a download game for the psp and/or the computer and cellphone.

tacochance

I know I made this topic... but I'ma give my opinion too, xP I don't think the DSi could handle thos ekinds of graphics, PSN port seems most likely. BUT, if they had it coming with BBS, then BBS would sell ALOT more copies, I mean it's 2 games for 1 price, it'd sell a ton. iTouch/iPhone don't seem likely, I doubt that they could port the controls to do that. Wiiware is a fair argument, it could work pretty damn good, but the wii controller would fuck it up for most diehard KH fans.
My money is on PSN,
my hope is for the bundle,
my worst nightmare is it not being released at all. ^-^

kwkatz09

All I really want is for it to be released outside of Japan and be on a system that I own. I don't really care what system I just want to be able to play it.

DarMar106

I really doubt it being released on Phones here; it wouldn't get as much of a market if it were a bit more easier to play

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wiiware is a fair argument, it could work pretty damn good, but the wii controller would fuck it up for most diehard KH fans.

A lot of people say this but...

You all realize that not all games on the Wii use the Motion Controls? They could just have us hold the remote sideways or use a Classic/Gamecube controller. Problem Solved, Sheesh.

Suzuku

I know I made this topic... but I'ma give my opinion too, xP I don't think the DSi could handle thos ekinds of graphics, PSN port seems most likely. BUT, if they had it coming with BBS, then BBS would sell ALOT more copies, I mean it's 2 games for 1 price, it'd sell a ton. iTouch/iPhone don't seem likely, I doubt that they could port the controls to do that. Wiiware is a fair argument, it could work pretty damn good, but the wii controller would fuck it up for most diehard KH fans.
My money is on PSN,
my hope is for the bundle,
my worst nightmare is it not being released at all. ^-^
Yes they can, it would be extremely easy. All you need is a virtual control pad and action buttons.

I really doubt it being released on Phones here; it wouldn't get as much of a market if it were a bit more easier to play
I don't understand what you're saying; are you saying that the market for phone games in the west isn't big? In which case, there are tens of millions of people playing full games on Android phones and iPhone/iPod touch.

And why couldn't Square release it on everything? PSN, WiiWare, and App Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back