• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~The Xemnas Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverseUnversed

WELCOME TO THE XEMNAS FANCLUB!

Xemnas.jpg

The Superior of the In-Between.​

The Superior of Organization XIII. (Rhymes.)​

The Collector of Hearts.​

Xehanort's Nobody.​

The Final Boss of Kingdom Hearts II.​

Reasons to Like Xemnas (by Strawberry)

1. He spells MANSEX. can't argue with that one (fuck you, MANSEX is amazzzing [:)
2. He's very intelligent
3. He's (arguably) the most manipulative character in the series
4. MAN BOOBS!!!!1111one
5. The man knows what he's doing and has a back-up plan for everything
6. He came up with the idea to create Xion!!! <33333333
7. Pedo bear approves of him
8. He hates DiZ. I hate DiZ. That makes me happy.
9. Fucking sexy voice <333
10. Strongest of the Organization
11. He created the epic Organization XIII
12. He has a moo-moo suit! :D
13.​

HE'S TERRA!!!!!!!1111onefiveseven111

With his Ethereal Blades, his boss fight in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and the third best voice actor in the series, Xemnas can be considered one of the best characters in the series, despite his lack of remorse and emotion. His long-winded, overly melodramatic speeches are exaggerations of this. And he only wants Kingdom Hearts to remake the universe into... as he views it, unlike the others who only want it for world domination. Along with being the counterpart of Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness.​

Who is he?

He is in fact Xehanort, one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices... well, almost Xehanort. In fact, he is Xehanort's Nobody, spawned along with a Heartless (the main villain of KH1). His colleagues (Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo) had given in too, and their Nobodies formed Organization XIII.​

A few images

14uhvvc.png

Battle Themes

Anyways, welcome! =D

MEMBERS

ReverseUnversed (Founder)
The Paladin (Honorary first member and alliance partner)
Strawberry
MaggieKeyblader
The Future
Shinra X-2
Seraph
Divide&Conquer
Lycanthrope
khlover7
King X
Sleeping Rebirth
PowerOverNothing
Lord Marluxia
Heart Of Nothing

Also visit our partners:

The ANSEM, the Seeker of Darkness Fan-Club - Where DARKNESS is SUPREME!
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclub...-darkness-fanclub-where-darkness-supreme.html

Last edited:

ReverseUnversed

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I want to join this one. The other Xemnas fanclub is suckish cause the TC doesnt update it. Ive asked three times to be a member and Im still not on the list.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
can i join pedo bear- err, Xemnas' fanclub? :D
I would also like to request alliance with the XemSaï fanclub.

Here are my reasons, if you would like to add them

1. He spells MANSEX. can't argue with that one (fuck you, MANSEX is amazzzing [:)
2. He's very intelligent
3. He's (arguably) the most manipulative character in the series
4. MAN BOOBS!!!!1111one
5. The man knows what he's doing and has a back-up plan for everything
6. He came up with the idea to create Xion!!! <33333333
7. Pedo bear approves of him
8. He hates DiZ. I hate DiZ. That makes me happy.
9. Fucking sexy voice <333
10. Strongest of the Organization
11. He created the epic Organization XIII
12. He has a moo-moo suit! :D
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
haha, as co-founder for the old fanclub, you can remake it. TF doesn't update his clubs anymore, anyway.
Btw, can I put my description of Xemnas in the OP? :x

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I request an alliance between this and my Ansem Seeker of Darkness Fanclub I made. Once again, the TC of the other one never got back to me.

ReverseUnversed

Yeah I request an alliance between this and my Ansem Seeker of Darkness Fanclub I made. Once again, the TC of the other one never got back to me.

The Paladin... you really found it out. I created this club to be a counterpart to your Ansem SoD FC! Yes, we can make an alliance! =D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The powerful, intelligent, "respected" leader of the totally epic Organization XIII.
The power-hungry antagonist that tried to gain control of Kingdom Hearts for universe domination - and almost succeeded.
The man who doesn't let his memories of emotion get in the way of his goals (he doesn't PRETEND).
(argurably) The most manipulative character in the Kingdom Hearts series who was able to manipulate the Organization and Sora since the start of KH1 easily to do his dirty work.
The man who's Somebody took the name of an intelligent leader and is, if not, the biggest threat of the Kingdom Hearts universe.
The guy with lightsa- err, Etheral Blades xD;
The guy who owns a cow suit C:
The man who was able to play his cards right and keep his cool until the very end.
He's the guy with with the creepy and menacing, yet amazingly sexy voice (almost as good as Billy Zane! :D)
The guy who spells MANSEX.
The guy who is also...
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Nice, no? If you haven't played or spoiled yourself for BBS, omit the last sentence xD; and add and take out things, if you want.

Took about twenty minutes. That's what happens when you come home early from midterms and you got nothing else to do:)

Also, copy and paste the other members from the old XFC to the new list.
:3~

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
HELLLLOOOOO! *butt bumps everyone out of the way of the signing up line* Excuse me, but I think I need to sign up to this wonderful fanclub right away! While my siggy will no longer hold anymore "Proud member of:" things, I still believe that I should sign up!

When I first played Kingdom Hearts II, I have to say that I had an amazing attraction for the Superior. He wasn't like most video game bad guys that I've run across in my time. He was better, and just made me either cheer for him or want to grab his hair, pull him back, and give him a good sound thrashing! ;) Sure, I'm two faced in some sense, but you have to admit there were times that...regardless if you like him, you want to smack him.

Anyhow. in regards to what I like about him. Some of the best things have been taken. But I'll just say them again.

1. He's got...by far...one of the most attractive and butter melting voices in the series. Ho'. CRAP. Seriously. If you hear that voice for a long period of time, you will be at your desk in utter drool. I swear to you that much. That voice...wow. Just...<3 WOAH NELLY.

2. HE HAS LIGHTSABERS. Etheral Blades you say? Nope. They are frickin' lightsabers. This man could be a SITH LORD and not even Darth Vader could pwn him.

3. Moo-moo-suit or no. You know that when you reach the final battle with Xemnas, and he sucks you into that nothingness relm, with a brand new outfit and is just as emotionless as ever. EPIC THINGS ARE ACOMING. The music for the final battle, the attacks that he pulls off (Like pulling a million lazers out of his butt. Note to self, never get Xemmy angry.), how it's do or die. Man...seriously. That battle is made of awesome.

4. He's mysterous.

5. HE'S SEXY.

And that's all there is to say about that. SIGN ME. NAO! :36:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
When I first played Kingdom Hearts II, I have to say that I had an amazing attraction for the Superior. He wasn't like most video game bad guys that I've run across in my time. He was better, and just made me either cheer for him or want to grab his hair, pull him back, and give him a good sound thrashing! ;) Sure, I'm two faced in some sense, but you have to admit there were times that...regardless if you like him, you want to smack him.
kekekekeke
I used to have a crush on Xemnas, but that was my stage I went through in 6th grade, when I was all "OMG I WANT EVERY GUY IN KH TO BE MY HUSBAND!!! ^_____^;"

He'd be so much more sexier if he wasn't so, I dunno, pedo-y? Not to mention he has super scary eyes x_x; I can't look straight in his eyes without bursting out laughing (ahha, don't ask)

But hell, I bet he has an amazing chest, just like his Heartless! :D hot damn, I would pay to see Merman Xemnas. Makes me long for Days Atlantica. ;~;
1. He's got...by far...one of the most attractive and butter melting voices in the series. Ho'. CRAP. Seriously. If you hear that voice for a long period of time, you will be at your desk in utter drool. I swear to you that much. That voice...wow. Just...<3 WOAH NELLY.
OMG YES <3 it's the one thing that WANTS me to listen to Xemnas' long ass monologues.
4. He's mysterous.
you NEVER know what he's up to. :D
kekekekekekekekeke

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
:p I love that "indeed". That is like the most...epic "indeed" I have ever heard. I just beat KH II again tonight on Proud mode, went into a little fangirl fit of squeeing when I opened the final door and Xemnas's little "Heart" speech before the battle came on. I admit it, I love this man's voice. *swoons*

*ahem* Anyhow. Thanks for letting me join ReverseUnversed! And as a little token of my appreciation. Allow me the honor of posting a quick little screenshot from Days.

14uhvvc.png

All right, all of you in the club. Don't you even begin to sit there before me and say that when you saw this picture (In game or spoiled before hand), that you did not sit there and go "HO'CRAP."

Because I did. I saw this on DeviantART way before I saw it in game or on Youtube...and I agreed highly with the person whom posted it. That is Xemnas's SEXY pose! You bet your bottom dollar it is! That is a very awesome pose for a very awesome man. Don't think I ever saw Xemmy so laid back and...at ease. And totally begging for someone to jump on him. :36:

(Also. The grin he had before the scene ended and the fact that he had his legs all spiraled out--errr. Hm. Is that the right word? I'm nearly afraid to say that his legs were "Apart" because of what the fangirls might think...*ahemcoughnosebleed* anyhow...(No I didn't rewind the scene over and over again just to notice his legs. >_____> Don't judge me.)

SEXY THY NAME IS XEMNAS. YES PLEASE. :36:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back