• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlock Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanette

I'm totally confused! I completed all my missions in mission mode, I went to the Moogle Shop and guess what?! All I saw is "The King's Return" and not "Sora's Sacrafice"! I didn't really want Mickey Mouse, I wanted Sora!

So the next thing I tried is to unlock more missions. I tried that and I completed them all but no Sora's Sacrafice! WHAT'S GOING ON!

Please help me! I'm gonna cry if I don't unlock Sora!abadcharacter

Sora^Fan

Is there any way to check which mission you have completed 100%? Or is there no way to redo a mission that you failed to complete a mission 100%?

Sadie808

All your missions have to be completed 100% and you should have Sora
and One more thing Good luck on Ruler of the Sky! <----------- He`s hard

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
hey i cant find the last emblem in one of the twilight town missions T.T
First off, you have to collect them all while the blue rings are still intact or they wont fill the gauge completely...then you have to be more specific to get help...and also, i think the emblem missions are the hardest to get 100%, dustflier was easy :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m so close! The only one I need to complete is the dustflier, and that`s going to be evil.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm totally confused! I completed all my missions in mission mode, I went to the Moogle Shop and guess what?! All I saw is "The King's Return" and not "Sora's Sacrafice"! I didn't really want Mickey Mouse, I wanted Sora!

So the next thing I tried is to unlock more missions. I tried that and I completed them all but no Sora's Sacrafice! WHAT'S GOING ON!

Please help me! I'm gonna cry if I don't unlock Sora!abadcharacter

You have to get all missions at a 100% completion. I know that it's a chore, but that's what you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back