• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holding the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
...exactly. thats my point. i said that isnt her keyblade but the discussion is about who can wield and kairi obviously can wield the keyblade. she's a keyblade wielder..

"Keyblade Wielder" though, refers to actualy owning a Keyblade, and being able to call if forth. Then there's just being able to hold on. Kairi is the latter.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
...exactly. thats my point. i said that isnt her keyblade but the discussion is about who can wield and kairi obviously can wield the keyblade. she's a keyblade wielder..

But she isn't a wielder.

Don't you understand?

Who is the man that left that riku is referring too?
We don't know. You're off-topic by the way.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
I think any keyblade that is connected to that person, can be wielded by that person.

for example, 358/2 days, even though the oblivion keyblade didnt belong to riku and he lost his keyblade, he was still able to wield it.

and now kairi was able to wield it because it was aqua's keyblade that was connected to her.
That was a keychain, Aqua's keyblade is in that room in Castle Oblivion with her armor. Riku allowed Kairi to use the Keyblade at his whim, or some crap like that, as did Roxas did with Oblivion to Riku. According to you, this means Riku's keyblade is connected to Sora, because at the final boss of KH II he wields it for a short amount of time. Also, since this keyblade Kairi borrows was usuable for Aqua due to the memory of Kairi, could this mean Riku obtained a second keyblade during his journey alone due to his connection to Kairi, like how Sora obtains Oblivion and Oathkeeper or could he have obtained a keyblade from someone else? Kairi is not a wielder yet, but will be (most likely).
tidas

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
That was a keychain, Aqua's keyblade is in that room in Castle Oblivion with her armor. Riku allowed Kairi to use the Keyblade at his whim, or some crap like that, as did Roxas did with Oblivion to Riku. According to you, this means Riku's keyblade is connected to Sora, because at the final boss of KH II he wields it for a short amount of time. Also, since this keyblade Kairi borrows was usuable for Aqua due to the memory of Kairi, could this mean Riku obtained a second keyblade during his journey alone due to his connection to Kairi, like how Sora obtains Oblivion and Oathkeeper or could he have obtained a keyblade from someone else? Kairi is not a wielder yet, but will be (most likely).
tidas

Which spans out a bunch of theories having to do with Aqua meeting up with Riku in the RoD.

And there's obtaining a Keyblade, and then there's obtaining just the Keychain. Different things.

Newsun

Sorry i wasn't demanding my question be answered i pressed post and my browser shut down so i posted it again. But i see now it posted the first time. My bad.

T

The Spoiler

美咲 四季;4812890 said:
He split his keyblade in two actually.....
I still dont see how this is possible, plus he was still using the WtD while Kairi used the DS...

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I still dont see how this is possible, plus he was still using the WtD while Kairi used the DS...

Even though he split his keyblade in two, it's not like he couldn't wield WtD.

He kinda used some of the power from WtD to make a dull Keyblade for Kairi.....Or so I think.

T

The Spoiler

AHHHH THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!!!! ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuu

Somebody post a CONFIRMATION, or im not buyin it

Samhain

Bronze Member
soul eater became way to the dawn...

the way to the dawn and soul eater are the same thing but the soul eater "transformed" to way to the dawn while that gay keyblade destiny place was made from wTD using the memories of destiny islands. thats all

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
There's an Ultimania interview. It exists. If I don't find it someone with better resources will.

Oh is there? Does this mean I shouldn't have posted this thread? ffffuuu

Anyway, yeah. The way I feel it is, Kairi may have the ability to wield, but not actually have a Keyblade. She may go through an awakening or whatever later. :D

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Oh is there? Does this mean I shouldn't have posted this thread? ffffuuu

Anyway, yeah. The way I feel it is, Kairi may have the ability to wield, but not actually have a Keyblade. She may go through an awakening or whatever later. :D

Exactly. What will end up happening is still up n e air.

A

Azrael

...I don't want her to but Nomura's gonna make her a Keybearer.

But Riku is dual wielding either because of Repliku or Xehanort's Heartless via Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back