• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM possible connection to BBS Secret Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zdude2099

Re:CoM possible connection to BBS Secret Ending?

Okay, so I'm playing through re:com again out of boredom and I beat Marluxia for the final time. After that as you may know Sora and company talk to Namine about putting their memories back, and (maybe I'm dillusional but) she says something like"It'll take some time to RECONNECT the memories scattered across each of your hearts." and the word RECONNECT really stood out to me, since I've seen the BBS secret ending. SO what do you guys think any sort of plausible connection? Personally I think i'm paying TOO MUCH attention to it, it's probably nothing, but who knows? thoughts?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: CoM possible connection to BBS Secret Ending?

Okay, so I'm playing through re:com again out of boredom and I beat Marluxia for the final time. After that as you may know Sora and company talk to Namine about putting their memories back, and (maybe I'm dillusional but) she says something like"It'll take some time to RECONNECT the memories scattered across each of your hearts." and the word RECONNECT really stood out to me, since I've seen the BBS secret ending. SO what do you guys think any sort of plausible connection? Personally I think i'm paying TOO MUCH attention to it, it's probably nothing, but who knows? thoughts?

Well then again aren't all Kingdom Hearts games connected to each other in some way, so good job I was thinking about replaying the game.

Allister Rose

French Lover

she used the word "reconnect" because it was like a chain of memories.

the BBS hinted that sora must give back what all the connections, so in that sense reconnect could be giving back the connections

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

she used the word "reconnect" because it was like a chain of memories.

the BBS hinted that sora must give back what all the connections, so in that sense reconnect could be giving back the connections

which could mean that Ven, Aqua and Terra could come back, because its not like there gone for good.

codemaster

Awards

facepalm This belongs to the spoilers section because
RECONNECT COMES FROM THE "SECRET" ENDING

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

facepalm This belongs to the spoilers section because
RECONNECT COMES FROM THE "SECRET" ENDING

Uh, this is in the spoiler section -_-

Anyway, I think that the two uses of the words mean the same thing. In Re:COM, Sora had met all the people in his memories but he had forgotten them, so Namine would help him remember them. Eventually, he'd find them. Similarly, I think the secret ending implied that Sora had to remember who Terra, Aqua, and Ven were, because he's met them before. Then, he'll find them and bring them back to the Realm of Light.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!

First off, all the games are connected :)
Secondly, I think it was just there because it was the word that fit the situation best, she was RECONNECTING sora's chain of memories and now in the next game, everyone/thing will get reconnected

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

sora next missin is to reconnectthe broken bonds of terra aqua and ven as well as repai ven heart and awaken him

Zdude2099

Thanks for the feedback guys =)
I guess knowing what i know now the word RECONNECT just really stood out to me.
who knows maybe she was using the word to hint at something or maybe just trying to have a very specific vocabulary, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back