• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

^^ ~ The Awesome Fanclub Of Zeagal ~ ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Not for me. Seniors graduate on the set date no matter the amount of snow days.

I turned 18 and it's the law. If I don't I can be fined and I won't be eligable for financial aid for school.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So um why are you angry then? Your a senior and you didn't have to go to school since you got a break and all.....and that's great!

Oh yeah, that sucks. Hopefully you don't have to get drafted. *crosses fingers*

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's Christmas vacation, there was no school anyways. I'm angry because had it snowed like it is now on a day there was school it would have been cancelled.

Well even if I do get drafted I have to pass physical and mental tests so hopefully I'm too physically weak to battle and they shove me behind a computer somewhere.

Danica Syer

I still don't get how that upsets you to be honest, I mean your a Senior and all and you said you didn't have to take finals and all, can you explain more. ^^; Please?

Well that's good, at least your behind a monitor and have you seen Death Note? (the anime)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I want as many snow days as possible this year because as seniors who graduate on a set date we don't have to make them up. The snow comes at a bad time because it was close to a time that would have given me a snow day, does that make more sense? XD

No I haven't seen it. Should I start?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Hey Z! How's it hangin'?
I am 97% sure it's all hangin properly.

Thanks. Both thanks go to the righteous name esp. the sig. I love the sig. 8D

And that's good. I just got back from seeing Princess and The Frog! :D
You're welcome. Oh-no way! I want to see that.

Also I'm watching your video now. The mic is bad, but I like the video.

Danica Syer

I liked it, it was actually good. :D Tiana's one of my favorite Disney Princesses over most of the others with maybe Ariel if she's considered a Disney Princess. XD

Yeah, it's got static as the mic is cheap quaility that I got a dollar bargain-like store. :/ Thanks!
I'm uploading the bloopers soon....and that's funny, so you should hear that when I'm done with part 3 of my shoutouts. XD

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I liked it, it was actually good. :D Tiana's one of my favorite Disney Princesses over most of the others with maybe Ariel if she's considered a Disney Princess. XD

Cool, I hope I get to see it. Well I'm sure I will eventually but I wanted to see it in theaters for the nostalgia. Yes Ariel is a Disney Princess lol. My favorite will always be Belle.

Yeah, it's got static as the mic is cheap quaility that I got a dollar bargain-like store. :/ Thanks!
I'm uploading the bloopers soon....and that's funny, so you should hear that when I'm done with part 3 of my shoutouts. XD
I thought about doing something like that too, buying a cheap mic to do a video, but not only am I lazy, I am completely incopentent with video making/voice recording.

That's good to hear! How are you? lol.
I am somewhere between great and all right. How about you?

Danica Syer

[/b]
Cool, I hope I get to see it. Well I'm sure I will eventually but I wanted to see it in theaters for the nostalgia. Yes Ariel is a Disney Princess lol. My favorite will always be Belle.

Yes....I guess you will. Okies she, Tiana, Belle, and Cinderella are my favorites. Understandable alot of people like Belle. XD

I thought about doing something like that too, buying a cheap mic to do a video, but not only am I lazy, I am completely incopentent with video making/voice recording.

In terms of what do you mean incopentent? And it's fine.....I did it....but yeah, I know what you mean about lazy. I'm too lazy to save for a video camera although I want Sony Vegas, a fancy but sweet video editing program but to do my AMV. :p

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm alright. Kinda tired...but not too bad!
I'm kind of tired too. Never really recovered from monday and tuesday night when I stayed up to finish writing a scenario for FPS.

Yes....I guess you will. Okies she, Tiana, Belle, and Cinderella are my favorites. Understandable alot of people like Belle. XD

Haha I can never decide on a favorite usually, but this I'm fairly certain about. My second choice would be Ariel.

In terms of what do you mean incopentent? And it's fine.....I did it....but yeah, I know what you mean about lazy. I'm too lazy to save for a video camera although I want Sony Vegas, a fancy but sweet video editing program but to do my AMV. :p
By incopetent I mean I have no knowledge of how to make the video nor am I even aware of any software for the project my computer may or may not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back