• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
y was aqua crying wen ansem the wise told her sora's name?
and how did terra find ven and how do they know sora's name?

like nomura said, you'll need to platy the game, or at least know the game's story. i'm guessing she is crying out of relief.

and the scene with terra and ven was more symbolic than actually occurance.

Just like how axel and roxas shared one last moment together before one of them faded away. it didnt physically happen but it was symbolic

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
the scene with terra and ven was more symbolic than actually occurance.

Actually, it may not have been symbolic for several reasons:

1. Ven and Terra have both met Sora.

2. When Xehanort became a heartless, Master Xehanort's turned into the heartless and Terra's heart was released. If Xemnas survived the encounter with Sora, which he may have, then Terra's heart may have found its way into his body (Xemnas) and may have turned back to normal.

3. Ven's heart went into Sora in Birth By Sleep. When Sora turned the Keyblade of People's Hearts on himself and became a Heartless, his heart became a Heartless. Just as Kairi's heart was released, Ven's heart was released. His heart may have eventually found his body in Castle Oblivion, after the organization had been defeated.

Still, I too think it was probably just symbolic.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Actually, it may not have been symbolic for several reasons:

1. Ven and Terra have both met Sora.

2. When Xehanort became a heartless, Master Xehanort's turned into the heartless and Terra's heart was released. If Xemnas survived the encounter with Sora, which he may have, then Terra's heart may have found its way into his body (Xemnas) and may have turned back to normal.

3. Ven's heart went into Sora in Birth By Sleep. When Sora turned the Keyblade of People's Hearts on himself and became a Heartless, his heart became a Heartless. Just as Kairi's heart was released, Ven's heart was released. His heart may have eventually found his body in Castle Oblivion, after the organization had been defeated.

Still, I too think it was probably just symbolic.

the scene was taken place in land of departure, which of course is now castle oblivion. so yeah, i'm guessing it's symbolic

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Though I hate to burst anybody's bubble, I have a small tidbit of news regarding the secret ending:

Another translation has been posted, and certain key details from Heartstation's translation vary or are absent altogether in this one. This YouTuber's translation for the first half seems a bit better phrased than Heartstation's, and makes better sense overall....However, it makes no mention of Eraqus, and when you listen more closely to when Eraqus is mentioned elsewhere in the game. Therefore, it could be that Master Xehanort's line in that scene was misheard, and he doesn't actually say "Eraqus."

All in all, I wouldn't trust either translation entirely (both have their inconsistencies), but I just thought it'd be best for everyone to be aware of this alternate translation before too many Eraqus-oriented theories pop up, since it's possible he might not exist within Terra after all. Until a third translation is created (if a third translation is created), I wouldn't trust anything we presumed we "knew" completely.

The alternate translation:

Last edited:
Awards
I don't find that at all disappointing.

It makes Xehanort less complicated and retains the emotion of Master Eraqus' death.
I honestly hope that it's the more accurate of the two translations.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I don't find that at all disappointing.

It makes Xehanort less complicated and retains the emotion of Master Eraqus' death.
I honestly hope that it's the more accurate of the two translations.

I concur; there should be at least one meaningful, complete death in the series.
Not to mention that the idea of housing a heart within another heart makes little to no sense at all. I can't deny that I was disappointed seeing Ansem the Wise alive, even though he was one of my favorite characters....

By the way, an interesting little tidbit I noticed from part two: The Japanese subtitle underneath "All the pieces lie where they fell," the isn't a translation of the English at all, but an entirely different phrase: "All the fragments of sadness [sorrow] now awaken." It seems that the track "Fragments of Sorrow" has a bit more meaning than simply as a dramatic battle theme, probably (meaning a 99.99% likelihood) referring the "sad people" mentioned by Sora later on.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I still don't get AtW being alive.
He didn't even have facial hair from what I was able to see.

YouTube - Kh Birth by Sleep Secret Ending Part 2.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:P8SJpQlzJEeaVM:http://www.fantasykat.com/ch/Images/di/DiZ13.jpg

i say he does. Also, in kh1, kingdom hearts was used to go to the world of darkness,

so when ansem the wise absorbed the hearts, i'm guessing it already had the ability to transport someone to the realm of darkness. therefore not destroying him. if you think about it, it reacted just like kh. it shines light right before the door opens

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Since when was Kingdom Hearts used to go to Darkness? In KH1 that wasn't Kingdom Hearts. It was a door to the way to Kingdom Hearts or so I thought.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Since when was Kingdom Hearts used to go to Darkness? In KH1 that wasn't Kingdom Hearts. It was a door to the way to Kingdom Hearts or so I thought.

ansem SOD said it was kh, and it was. it was kh of worlds. ansem clearly said "kingdom hearts...take me to ever lasting darkness" or somewhere along those lines.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well I was never told it wasn't and I'm pretty sure that was what a lot of others have said.
wellthat's because it was something that was unquestionable. it was clear that the door was kh,

it resembles that of kh2 kh door, so why not this one?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The only thing that was clear was that KH was somewhere behind that door and what was behind it wasn't really KH at all.

Why are we even talking about this, it has nothing to do with the secret ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back