• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HELP !!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Ok, before I begin, I want to say that I cannot search threads. I don't know why. I click on "search this thread", and nothing happens. My computer has been acting weird and I can't do things like add people to my friends list, change the thing directly below my username that says "premium member", or, get a new avatar.

Can someone please post a link on how to make tags. I don't think that people in the "outside world", use words like Tag or Sig. And, I have looked for tutorials in other sites like Photobucket or Photoshop.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
maybe a mod purposely disabled those features of your account.

and btw, this section isn't the right place for askin stuff like that man. this belongs in the Foyer 'cause it's something about the forums.

and for the tags, try DeviantArt.

D∆NTE

maybe a mod purposely disabled those features of your account.

and btw, this section isn't the right place for askin stuff like that man. this belongs in the Foyer 'cause it's something about the forums.

and for the tags, try DeviantArt.

Uh, My bad. I have tried DeviantArt. I don't exactly know if tags are called tags on other sites.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Everything is working fine for me, and probably everyone else. Try a different browser, might help.

For signature tutorials, go the Resources section, or just look on GFX sites... or DeviantART.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
If you're thinking of tags such as the ones used in posts, then. .

Examples:

[\Size] Would be one.
[\Color]
[\Font]

Generally, it's the word, followed by defined want (red for the color, the font type/size) and the end phrase is slashed (/) and ended with the same word used at the beginning of the "sentence."

Endgame

:D
Far as I know, certain search functions have been disabled due to ongoing server problems. As for not being able to add people, well it could be those same problems, or your computer.

Try a process of elimination. Log on somewhere other then your computer, and see if you can do the stuff there that you can't do. If you can, it's your computer. If not, it's the server.

If it's the server, you can't do a damn thing. If it's your computer, well, you'll have to try another process to find out what exactly is causing the problem. Here's what I'd do.

-Download a different web browser, and see if that fixes it.

If this fixes it, the problems with your browser. Most likely you've got an outdated version, or your setting are interfering with the site. Check your Internet Options, or just use the other browser you downloaded.

-Turn off your firewall, reboot, and see if it's fixed. Make sure to turn the firewall back on after the test.

If this works, your firewall is blocking the site. Add it as an exception in your firewall settings.

-Try accessing the site through a proxy

I don't know why, but for some reason certain browsers, like mine, get weird errors when using the site alone, but work normally when a proxy's used.

If all else fails, then you could always reformat and hope that helps. It's a good idea if your computer's old or having problems to reformat anyway.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
This was happening to me too. Bu any chance are you still using the light skin?

D∆NTE

Thanks everyone. Everythings back to normal. I didn't have to change my skin, I just used a different computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back