• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Late Night Session(Ubi was there)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Herm, this is my first attempt at any kind of GFX work so yeah....

FirstTag.png

CnC please.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lulz, well I was sitting right next to you the entire time you made this, so I won't comment on it that much.

All I can really say is that for your first tag, this is good, and that you could really get somewhere like a lot of us have.

BTW you're stubborn as all hell Deanna.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I like it. For a first try, its actually quite good. I'm lovin the design you went for, and the flowers are a nice add-on. You blended her in nicely, and the lighting is pretty good. the only thing i would reccomend, is try not to smudge in her arm as much. Also, tuts could help ya greatly ^^. All-in-all nice job ^_^.
tav helped ya i know.

dragonsyth1

written tutorials only work once you know how the tools work, youtube is a good way to learn the tools, once you know those written tutorials help.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
OH MY GOODNESS WIFEY CAN TAG

well this is way better then my first tag, just need to work on neg space and effects some more. also I agree with dragonsyth you'll have to learn the whole program first before you start getting into the good stuff ;p

consider it a journey

Shad said:

inorite xD

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
See man'g, I rememebr her telling me at multiple points that if she ever tried to make a tag, it would look like somebody shit a rainbow on a canvas or something. that would be kinda could, mind you, but she was implying her work would be trash. My first tag was friggin horrible. I guess it was because when I started nobody cared what I did. They all just made fun and didn't try to help or encourage me xD

Fuck them butches. At least I got somewhere....

Dee

Bronze Member

Shuddup...lol.

I like it. For a first try, its actually quite good. I'm lovin the design you went for, and the flowers are a nice add-on. You blended her in nicely, and the lighting is pretty good. the only thing i would reccomend, is try not to smudge in her arm as much. Also, tuts could help ya greatly ^^. All-in-all nice job ^_^.
tav helped ya i know.

It's funny that you say that because I didn't mean to smudge her arm that much and I was going to go back and fix it, but then I just decided to leave it cause I didn't feel like going back just to change it. ^^
Actually he didn't really, he just provided a lot of commentary that pissed me off.
He kept telling me that I had to do it on my own and like watched...

written tutorials only work once you know how the tools work, youtube is a good way to learn the tools, once you know those written tutorials help.

*agrees* YouTube actually helped me quite a bit. I already knew where a lot of the tools were, but I learned how to use them more effectively.

Well I mean that the tut sucked, so we pretty much ditched it.

Seriously, but I think that it actually came out better without it.

OH MY GOODNESS WIFEY CAN TAG

well this is way better then my first tag, just need to work on neg space and effects some more. also I agree with dragonsyth you'll have to learn the whole program first before you start getting into the good stuff ;p

consider it a journey

OH MY GOODNESS NOT REALLY

Haha, but I absolutely loved your first tag!! *winks* Yeah, I wasn't really trying to do too much with this tag since it's only my first. I don't really have any intentions of doing GFX work, this was just for fun I guess. =P

Thanx though Hubby. <3

inorite xD

You shuddup too....lol.

Dee

Bronze Member
hang around in the resource section and you'll be as good as me ;D

Oh wow NO WAI, I don't really have the dedication to it that you guys do.
I think that I'll just leave the request to you guys. ^^

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So screw the requests and just freestyle like others on the site do. You don't need to keep going, but it is a shame that you have such potential and the resources and don't want to keep going.

Meh, it isn't like you are a person so easily convinced, but you have to see by now that for a beginner, you don't suck, and you can only get much better.

So uh who likes those dotted Sasuke tags.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back