• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two fun heart-related questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Both short but to the point about things that bugged me. First off, Terra, and how his body just seems to be a magnet to hearts.

We have normal Terra, who has one heart and his Keyblade as normal. That seems about right, until he apparently houses Eraqus' heart inside of his after killing him. This would be similar to Sora having Ven inside him, allowing the dual-wielding, correct? This is taken a step further when MX launches his ehart into his body, effectively having three hearts in the same body. I believe the previous was confirmed in the secret ending conversation between the two, and MX makes note of Eraqus' heart, while saying that they will slowly decide who owns the body. It implies they are both still in there. Does that mean, then, that Terranort should have access to three Keyblades? (I'm not gonna go and say triple-wielding here, but technically, eh) I may have gotten some facts wrong in the Eraqus department.

Next up is Aqua. She very clearly gives up her armor and Keyblade to save Terranort from the darkness, and said blade must be staying in the Realm of Light over the 13 years, since it's in the CoR. How does Aqua make Eraqus' Keyblade just pop up then? She had only just picked it up, so now she can make it go away and come to her like usual? That would mean, that from the time she puts Ven in the CoS to the end of the fight with Terranort, that she was dual-wielding. Again, I could be wrong about some events prior to her having Ven, since I haven't disected the whole game, but iunno. It's just that from what I've gathered, she has one Keyblade stay with Xemnas, while she used one in Dark Realm, one she just picked up no less.

Is there any light that could be shed on these, or did I just not study enough?

pinkvelvet89

im not sure I can answer your questions, but for the first one: I don't think Terranort can wield a keyblade because
a) he submitted to darkness
b) he forgot how to

I find it kinda ironic how he harvests 3 hearts, then loses all of them all at once and becomes the nobody we know and love as xemnas.

no idea on the second one (haven't been exposed to many of these spoilers)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Both short but to the point about things that bugged me. First off, Terra, and how his body just seems to be a magnet to hearts.

We have normal Terra, who has one heart and his Keyblade as normal. That seems about right, until he apparently houses Eraqus' heart inside of his after killing him. This would be similar to Sora having Ven inside him, allowing the dual-wielding, correct? This is taken a step further when MX launches his ehart into his body, effectively having three hearts in the same body. I believe the previous was confirmed in the secret ending conversation between the two, and MX makes note of Eraqus' heart, while saying that they will slowly decide who owns the body. It implies they are both still in there. Does that mean, then, that Terranort should have access to three Keyblades? (I'm not gonna go and say triple-wielding here, but technically, eh) I may have gotten some facts wrong in the Eraqus department.

Well, I agree up unitl the bolded part. Master Eraqus seems to have lost his Keyblade-Wielding ability. I only think that this is the case because Aqua finds his Keyblade in the exact same place the Eraqus left it and she can now summon it, so the Keyblade can be held within her Heart instead of it's Master's or previous Master's

Next up is Aqua. She very clearly gives up her armor and Keyblade to save Terranort from the darkness, and said blade must be staying in the Realm of Light over the 13 years, since it's in the CoR. How does Aqua make Eraqus' Keyblade just pop up then? She had only just picked it up, so now she can make it go away and come to her like usual? That would mean, that from the time she puts Ven in the CoS to the end of the fight with Terranort, that she was dual-wielding. Again, I could be wrong about some events prior to her having Ven, since I haven't disected the whole game, but iunno. It's just that from what I've gathered, she has one Keyblade stay with Xemnas, while she used one in Dark Realm, one she just picked up no less.

I think that this is correct. She was able to Dual-Wield until she used her Keyblade and armor to save Xehanort.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, I agree up unitl the bolded part. Master Eraqus seems to have lost his Keyblade-Wielding ability. I only think that this is the case because Aqua finds his Keyblade in the exact same place the Eraqus left it and she can now summon it, so the Keyblade can be held within her Heart instead of it's Master's or previous Master's

Like I said, wasn't to aware about what he did around his death time, so.
How would just picking up the blade allow her to wield it though? Especially if his heart was with Terra, and she apparently had no other hearts inside of her that we know of. Unless it's just some Master-Master transfer thing, since it seemed like she was taking over as Master of LoD, or CO as she made it.

I think that this is correct. She was able to Dual-Wield until she used her Keyblade and armor to save Xehanort.

Which makes me think that Masters can somehow transfer their Keyblades around as well as their hearts. Her leaving her blade then would be very similar to what Eraqus could have done. She wanted Terra to have a Keyblade.

something about Terranort has always confused me.
how in the hell did he forget?
did something during the fight with aqua cause that?

He stabbed himself afterl osing to her, which I believe does something to his memories but I'd also like to know more about.

FadedSunrise

^I always assumed it was because of the white blast at the end of his battle with LS, which sent him to Radiant Garden again in the first place.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
^I always assumed it was because of the white blast at the end of his battle with LS, which sent him to Radiant Garden again in the first place.

Nah, he wouldn't be fighting Aqua with his blade and everything if he lost his memories before that. He was totally wiped clean after the Aqua battle.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
I wonder if he did that on purpose?
Like Terra took control of his hand and stabbed himself so Mx couldn't get away with his body?
anyway maybe the transfer of Keyblades from Master to Master is possible?
who knows...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
How would just picking up the blade allow her to wield it though? Especially if his heart was with Terra, and she apparently had no other hearts inside of her that we know of. Unless it's just some Master-Master transfer thing, since it seemed like she was taking over as Master of LoD, or CO as she made it.

We probably won't know until the Ultimania. It's not explained in the game.

Which makes me think that Masters can somehow transfer their Keyblades around as well as their hearts. Her leaving her blade then would be very similar to what Eraqus could have done. She wanted Terra to have a Keyblade.

I think that Keyblades can be transfered from Wielder to Wielder, just by holding it. Xion, Riku, Sora, and possibly even Kairi are examples of this.

He stabbed himself afterl osing to her, which I believe does something to his memories but I'd also like to know more about.

He locked his Heart, which for some reason erased his memories. Either that or it was all an act and he never forgot who he was. Only Braig knows.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
wait he locked his heart?
I thought that he unlocked it.
so he locked his memories away?

That's what is beleived, yes. It is commonly speculated that he locked his Heart as a last effort to keep Terra from regaining control of his Body. Locking his Heart seems to have also wiped away his memories, so that the threat of Master Xehanort can atleast be delayed until his memories are restored, if they were truly locked away. Unlocking Hearts though doesn't seem to cause memory loss, as you can see with Sora using the Heart Unlocker in Hollow Bastion. Also Unlocking his Heart would have caused all of the present Hearts within Xehanort to be released. Just like when Master Xehanort released his Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back