• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Why is people saying that the next game is KH:Reconnect?!

All it is saying is to reconnect this with everything that has happened so far. Nothing more.

facepalmEpic Failure.

Sora9890

I thought that it was a reconnection of Kingdom Hearts (lyk the big door thing lol). And I guess cuz of the end of video thing, and how the phrase "Birth by Sleep" was at the KH2 secret ending mayb that's how it'd be for this 1.

αsiя

space coke
Reconnect will be the main plot for the next game
I understand why people will say Reconnect is the next game since they show it like it will be
Kinda like when the FM Secret Ending said Birth By Sleep

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I thought that it was a reconnection of Kingdom Hearts (lyk the big door thing lol). And I guess cuz of the end of video thing, and how the phrase "Birth by Sleep" was at the KH2 secret ending mayb that's how it'd be for this 1.

Like how deep dive was at the end of KH1? Don't put too much stock in the names.

αsiя

space coke
Like how deep dive was at the end of KH1? Don't put too much stock in the names.

Well since we know the next game isnt going to be a numbered one they need a name that goes with it
Thats why they didnt put Deep Dive for KH2

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
While it might not be the real name, it's a good placeholder for the game title until we learn what the game will actually be call. I see "reconnect" remaining as the fan nickname for the game until the real one is given.

T

The Spoiler

It could be the real name... you never know

And Deep Dive will have to do with the Riku game Nomura promised.

Auxia

My thoughts exactly, even though I don't personally believe the next game will be called "Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect" (honestly, who cares about the name?).

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
it doesn't sound like a title for a game.....Kingdom Hearts:Reconnect.....nah
instead of focusing on the title, i think we should gear our thoughts on the plot and advancement of the plot in the next game

T

The Spoiler

You mean Another Dive?

And no he was talking about Mickeys time in the dark realm.
He said he would make a game that explains Riku and Mickeys time in the Dark Realm, and I know its called Another Dive, but thats a rumor. It could be called Deep Dive wich is a better name.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Why is people saying that the next game is KH:Reconnect?!

All it is saying is to reconnect this with everything that has happened so far. Nothing more.

facepalmEpic Failure.

In the BBS secret ending, Sora basically states that he is going to reconnect with the 'sad' people, presumably Ven and Aqua. The name KH: Reconnect could basically sum this up.

Kentsu13

i think the name mite or mite nto be kh: reconnect but the plot wil lbe about saving (T)AV probably

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The secret ending of KH2FM was called Birth By Sleep and low and behold that was the title of the next main game. BBS' secret ending is called Reconnect so most believe that the next game is going to be called Reconnect.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well i know it means to reconnect everything but theres also a chance it might be the name of the next game and you have no proof its not :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
lol you can call it what you want. people continued calling kairi's keyblade the "gayblade" even after they found out its proper name :p i don't see why this is much different.

Only retarded people did that intelligent people won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back