• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler) Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut

It doesn't get cut. His eye gets obliterated because Terra shoots darkness at it, and then when Terra powers up more darkness, the explosion from that causes his face to get scorched

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com

It doesn't get cut. His eye gets obliterated because Terra shoots darkness at it, and then when Terra powers up more darkness, the explosion from that causes his face to get scorched

this^ probably the most violent scene in KH next to vexens death in Re:CoM

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Oh so there is no video of this scene?

B

brosandi

No, there's definitely a video. It's rather graphic.

Best bet is to just search YouTube for it, though.

Xion14

Thank you so much for this, I'll give you rep for finding it for me :)

Hell for me everytime i type in anything Birth by sleep related part 1 or part 2 of that frickin fight keeps coming up lol especially if you type in Terra or terra playthrough so yeah its easy to find. but yeah it's pretty graphic compared to all the other fights you see in the KH series.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Thank you so much for this, I'll give you rep for finding it for me :)

It was nothing. You're lucky I was actually searching for it myself right before I read your post :D

Girl'e

Oh god, if it's that graphic, you think they'll cut it out in the dub or tone it down?

B

brosandi

I don't think they will. There isn't really any way you can tone that down or censor it... just going to have to bite the bullet and accept it.

Xion14

only thing i can see them doing (and they do it alot in animes but i know this isn't an anime) is they show the attack (Terra shooting the dark blast) and then they show the reaction. braig's head going back and then his hand on his eye. they might cut terra making the darkness react on Braig's face.

B

brosandi

I doubt they will cut anything.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

only thing i can see them doing (and they do it alot in animes but i know this isn't an anime) is they show the attack (Terra shooting the dark blast) and then they show the reaction. braig's head going back and then his hand on his eye. they might cut terra making the darkness react on Braig's face.

If they censor it (probably will). That's the most likely way to go.

Girl'e

They shouldn't, but that didn't stop them from editing Xigbar's gun in KH2. :(

B

brosandi

Xigbar's gun was merely a cosmetic change.

Editing this would just be confusing, and not to mention, this has story relevancy.

Xion14

actually no...i can see this being cut and not hurting the Storyline at all. you see Terra throw the attack at Braig and you see him react and grab his face and then dashes off. the only thing that would be cut is the energy on his face "igniting" or whatever you want to call it and making it more graphic. if they tone it down and just edit that one part i can see it still working. it wouldn't confuse anyone. just it wouldn't THAT graphic anymore *shrugs*

B

brosandi

It's honestly not that graphic to begin with, appearance wise. I mean, there's no blood. He doesn't even yell in anguish until the second attack anyway, and once that happens he smirks as he jumps away.

There's not much that needs censorship.

Girl'e

Xion14's got a point. Either way, I hope they don't cut it out. Unless there are those few kids who think a sword-like weapon shooting out a projectile aura into someone's face, and the latter getting hurt, injuried neat and fun.

Last edited:

Xion14

this MAY just be me okay or just how the darkness is moving but it seriously looks like blood is on Braig's face on his cheek when he's moving his head around in pain. I was looking at pics of Braig and Xigbar to confirm the scars or that Braig didn't have something there before but i noticed..he aged!!! like he aged a lot....lol

it looks like blood to me *shrugs* but anyways i still say they'll edit it.....when stuff comes from japan it gets edited....alot -.-;; >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back