• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
How come it wasn't restored after Sora beat Ansem.

You mean Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure? I was thinking the same thing too on why the world is not restored.

Possibly because it wasn't destroyed by the Heartless (it was destroyed by courtesy of MX) and the ruins didn't end up in EOTW (which didn't even exist yet) or it's just that Xehanort never truly defeats, even after Ansem SOD or Xemnas' defeat and the only way to restore the world is to defeat his real self, MX.

I don't see why it would be restored. It was destroyed by MX, not heartless (like Dwarf Woodlands, Castle of Dreams and Enchanted Dominion)

Last edited:

Mitchman

You mean Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure? I was thinking the same thing too on why the world is not restored.

Possibly because it wasn't destroyed by the Heartless (it was destroyed by courtesy of MX) and the ruins didn't end up in EOTW (which didn't even exist yet) or it's just that Xehanort never truly defeats, even after Ansem SOD or Xemnas' defeat and the only way to restore the world is to defeat his real self, MX.
Probably meant MX's Keyblade.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-Captain Hook fight/proper Neverland
-Peter Pan fight
-Organization members' backstories
-vs. mode multiplayer
-Rikunort fight including the guardian

The amount of stuff I thought would be in Days but wound up in BbS instead is astonishing.

But they still forgot Gaston.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Did anyone notice Terranort and the Vanitas boss are able to heal themselves? Have they ever done that before...? I can't remember.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, I noticed that. I think in the LS-Terranort battles, Terranort healed himself. This has never been done in other games, but I like the addition. Good for a challenge and, to be honest, realism.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I noticed that. I think in the LS-Terranort battles, Terranort healed himself. This has never been done in other games, but I like the addition. Good for a challenge and, to be honest, realism.

I'm glad they added that too. I'm sure the villains are highly capable of healing themselves like the heroes. But... that also makes it harder. When he healed, it added a whole bar to his health.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Xion can do it in Days too.

lcstm

i kinda upset that Van. is the secret boss yea he is strong and all but the secret boss should be someone you dont fight in game at any other time thats sorta why its secret boss bec he is not already in the games story

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Eh, an "Anti-Vanitas" isn't really too imaginative. Alright, so you could say you're actually fighting Sora, but the fact still stays that Vanitas and Sora are different people even though they have the same face.

I was hoping for a non-canon boss. Like... I don't know. Ansem SoD.

kickazz1234

i totally want to see the scene where aqua dives into the realm of darkness and stuff. does anyone have that? thank you. to me it seems like Aqua is probably the best keyblade master and a true heroin as she whoops everyone else' ass, staying alive and surviving all the those years in the darkness.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Ansem could have been a the secret boss, but that would have been like fighting Terranort again (if your talking about XH...)

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
What really gets me is that amount of damage that aqua obtained. 0_0

15.jpg

Romi

Whoa...the identity of the secret boss is totally unexpected. At least the Last Episode clears up some confusion regarding Aqua and whatnot. Looks like Vanitas will be back...in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back