• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

So destati was for Terranort final battle? NICE. Really fits the battle, thanks to Gaurdian being there. Which also explains why Ansem SoD is holding him, and Xehanort has no keyblade. Also yeah the Eraqus keyblade should have been given to Aqua as the final blade, not whatever that blue swirl is. Maybe for the Vanitas battle which seems so random.

Awards
What about this?

YouTube - Birth By Sleep Secret Boss Ownage

this has "secret boss" in the title, OMG that's who it is?!

I think THIS is the true secret boss, he has barely any health, but his damage is deadly, just like nomura said, COOOL.

uhhh if you've read the last couple pages of this thread, then you'd know that that's exactly what we're talking about. lol
It's Vanitas in a black and white suit with the unversed symbol on his helmet.

Birnax

I think it ruins the whole point of being able to choose your character if only Aqua gets the special battles and game modes.
well, Terra can't since he gotten his body stolen by Xehanort and Ven is a lifeless shell because his heart is missing. So, it makes sense Aqua is the one you play as.

King_of_Hearts

Basic summary of what happens:

• Aqua goes back to Land of Departure with Ven and finds the Keyblade Eraqus uses on the ground, with everything fallen into darkness
  • Aqua carries Ven inside the broken castle and places him on a throne
  • She unlocks a Keyhole behind the throne that transforms the room into the Chamber of Waking
  • She leaves Ven there and walks outside to see that the castle has become Castle Oblivion
  • Aqua goes to Radiant Garden and finds Xehanort there, who she then fights
  • After fighting him the first time, he summons his Guardian, and there's a second battle
  • Xehanort stabs himself with the Keyblade and falls into darkness
  • Aqua jumps into the darkness after him, but she can't get him back out in time, so she takes off her armor and gives him her Keyblade, and it flies him out faster, but she's stuck in the dark realm
  • Final ending with little Sora and Riku on the beach, Aqua is shown wandering the realm of darkness
  • Four Darkside Heartless appear, and Aqua seems to give up for a moment, but then Terra and Ven's Keyblades destroy them, and she decides to carry on
  • It shows little Sora and Riku on the beach again, they talk and then words flash across the screen
  • End credits roll
  • Ven's heart is seen going to Sora in his Awakening

2cfxrpj.png

So then it is my understanding that Terranort lost his memory, not from the blast at the keyblade graveyard, but being shot out of the dark relm by aqua.

If Xehanort already stabbed his original body, why would he do it again to Terra's, and then later (before KH1) he ends up doing it again anyways. There should be alot of Nobodies running around.

Girl'e

So destati was for Terranort final battle? NICE. Really fits the battle, thanks to Gaurdian being there. Which also explains why Ansem SoD is holding him, and Xehanort has no keyblade. Also yeah the Eraqus keyblade should have been given to Aqua as the final blade, not whatever that blue swirl is. Maybe for the Vanitas battle which seems so random.

I find it funny that Xemnas finds the "Keyblade Master" (a.k.a. Sora) interesting, yet doesn't even remember that he was one at one point.

So, had he not lost his memories, would he want to from Org. XII and whatnot?

RoxasRiku

What about this?

YouTube - Birth By Sleep Secret Boss Ownage

this has "secret boss" in the title

Oh yeah, now that is the Secret Boss. WTF, this boss is NIGHTMARISHLY TOUGH. Nobody can even lay a hit on him, WOW. I look forward to beating him when BBS comes to North America. thebatman
So, let me get this right. To get to the Secret Boss, you have to complete Terra's, Ven's, and Aqua's scenarios. Then you have to get all of Master Xehanort's reports. Then you have to complete the Last Episode. Then, if you return to Keyblade Graveyard, you can fight Crazy Vanitas. But, does anybody know if Terra and Ven can also fight Crazy Vanitas, or it is exclusive to Aqua?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
What IS Guardian? Is it an actual manifestation of something? I mean, I think Terranort in the final battle in the last episode is MX. Could be Vanitas, but I don't know.

RoxasRiku

Could anybody tell what was the Secret Boss music track on that Youtube video of the Secret Boss? It certainly wasn't Fragment of Sorrow [Last Episode final battle theme].

Mitchman

Guardian is MX's effing keblade. Which is the biggest wtf, seeing how that would mean Xehanort would be able to wield by KH2. Unless killing Guardian meant killing the keyblade.

Mitchman

The Guardian SoD had was probably the Guardian Terranort had. Unless of course that was a new guardian or something. Also Loke13 go check out the footage for the last episode.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
How come it wasn't restored after Sora beat Ansem.

You mean Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure? I was thinking the same thing too on why the world is not restored.

Possibly because it wasn't destroyed by the Heartless (it was destroyed by courtesy of MX) and the ruins didn't end up in EOTW (which didn't even exist yet) or it's just that Xehanort never truly defeats, even after Ansem SOD or Xemnas' defeat and the only way to restore the world is to defeat his real self, MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back