• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypertech

Awards
Behind the truck in the world that never was.
ONLYYYYY 111111 ?!!!
So much for my secret super boss...Sigh*, anyway I still hope he punishes me till I have to throw the UMD around...(Which I often do ;D )

Don't worry, you also have to have a specific moveset or something to defeat him. I don't think that anyone has beaten him yet. He probably has super-high defense as well...

αsiя

space coke
So Aqua is the only one who can fight Terranort and Vanitas Sentiment

F

Fagren

First you make Aqua cry, then choke the shit out of her.....George Lucas should sue the shit out of SquareEnix.

KHfan16

Awards
wtf, vanitas sentiment really is the secret boss.. where can i watch the fight?

please.. so excited.. might as well include the terranort battle lol

Mitchman

So Aqua is the only one who can fight Terranort and Vanitas Sentiment
Yes, and it makes sense. It appears after the last episode so...yeah.
First you make Aqua cry, then choke the shit out of her.....George Lucas should sue the shit out of SquareEnix.
Lol, Darth Terra is coming after you!
Justin.tv - Tales Square. Archives
Okay now did anyone watch the part where Sora is on a wakening altar which is based on Destiny islands? After her credits. You need to be somewhere at 5:20am on the 11 of January. I bet you guys did, but its kinda nice to look at. It has key elements from KH1 like Olympus Stadium, Atlantis, Gummi ship, Wonderland, and the boat. Or it could be the tutorial part of Kh1. Also shows the Sora taking in Ven's heart.

αsiя

space coke
I just saw the secret boss battle
And wow Black Vanitas is hard as fuck

SiegLord

Did I just see him heal? And did Aqua's attacks do nothing to his HP? Wow...this is intense.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Basic summary of what happens:

• Aqua goes back to Land of Departure with Ven and finds the Keyblade Eraqus uses on the ground, with everything fallen into darkness
  • Aqua carries Ven inside the broken castle and places him on a throne
  • She unlocks a Keyhole behind the throne that transforms the room into the Chamber of Waking
  • She leaves Ven there and walks outside to see that the castle has become Castle Oblivion
  • Aqua goes to Radiant Garden and finds Xehanort there, who she then fights
  • After fighting him the first time, he summons his Guardian, and there's a second battle
  • Xehanort stabs himself with the Keyblade and falls into darkness
  • Aqua jumps into the darkness after him, but she can't get him back out in time, so she takes off her armor and gives him her Keyblade, and it flies him out faster, but she's stuck in the dark realm
  • Final ending with little Sora and Riku on the beach, Aqua is shown wandering the realm of darkness
  • Four Darkside Heartless appear, and Aqua seems to give up for a moment, but then Terra and Ven's Keyblades destroy them, and she decides to carry on
  • It shows little Sora and Riku on the beach again, they talk and then words flash across the screen
  • End credits roll
  • Ven's heart is seen going to Sora in his Awakening

2cfxrpj.png

Last edited:

Mitchman

I wanna know though, can your awakening change with age? It seems like its the case...for Sora. Also all these blue eyes are killing em...but I have a theory. They all have blue eyes cause Sora has blue eyes. Their hearts are connected so why not the eyes.

Ferix

I thought you fight just Terranort?

When do you fight Vantias again?

I think after you fight Terranort again? You go to the Gathering Place and inspect this little floating orb, then the "Black Vanitas" boss battle starts.

Teej

This is slightly off-topic, but someone in this thread pointed me to the credits of BBS...where it listed "It's a Small World" as a musical track.

When was it used in the game?

HandsUpMcGee

Terranort is the storyline's final boss, that you fight with Aqua.
But the secret boss is Vanitas, you fight him in Keyblade Graveyard :)

RoxasRiku

Aqua vs Xehanort=EPIC BATTLE! I just watched it, now THAT is an epic final boss! I also love how Aqua gets special treatment in BBS and is still alive even after 12 years, because Aqua is one of the best KH characters ever. Also, does anybody have a video of the scret boss AKA Vanitas?

Awards
This is slightly off-topic, but someone in this thread pointed me to the credits of BBS...where it listed "It's a Small World" as a musical track.

When was it used in the game?

It wasn't, it was just used in the credits.

I wonder if anything else gets unlocked from beating Vanitas besides the secret ending. Also, instead of getting that light blue keyblade in the last episode, it should've been Eraqus' keyblade since she had it already.

ChickenWinner

Hum... so the music "Fragments of Sorrow" is not for the secret boss in fact, but for the true final boss.

I just saw the battle with Vanitas's Silhouette. Lingering Sentiment is slow compared to him. Not even that, he is weak.
Mmmmh, Nomura, you're gonna make a lot of players stressfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back