• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

Alyson Stoner did play namine in RE:COM but Brittney Snow talked for her in KH2. As for Aqua she needs a more sweeter but mature voice.

No. Meaghan Jette Martin provides the voice of Namine in Re:CoM.
Alyson Stoner is Kairi in Re:CoM and in Days. She also portrays Xion in Days (which makes sense if you think about it).

OmegaVanitas

I want to contact Haley Joel Osment if he's voicing Vanitas but I can't seem to find his email address anywhere.

codemaster

Awards

I want to contact Haley Joel Osment if he's voicing Vanitas but I can't seem to find his email address anywhere.

Cant find it either. good luck trying though. His main site doesn't have any contact info. Check to see if he has a Facebook, myspace, or even a twitter.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

She only speaks to Ven, I think. Because he and Peter are the only ones that can understand her.
Not positive, though. Need to go re-watch.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

She only speaks to Ven, I think. Because he and Peter are the only ones that can understand her.
Not positive, though. Need to go re-watch.

which is ironic considering jessie mcartney is a voice actor in the movies

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

No. Meaghan Jette Martin provides the voice of Namine in Re:CoM.
Alyson Stoner is Kairi in Re:CoM and in Days. She also portrays Xion in Days (which makes sense if you think about it).

Yea sorry i thought about it and then realized she did kairi.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think someone should ask Haley if he is playing Vanitas......

We don't have any contact information for him, and if we did, it would be very unlikely that he could confirm he would be playing someone as important as Vanitas in the game

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Jim Cummings hasn't replied to my e-mail, and the Jim Cummings on facebook is run by an unofficial fansite. According to them he doesn't really respond to e-mails by fans.

Although, unless Princess and the Frog stuff messed up recording, he should be Pete, Pooh, and Tigger at least. Since he is the official voice.

Though him as MX wouldn't be bad.

-Narrator. Sounds a bit like MX possibly. Anyway....

Last edited:

codemaster

Awards

Just sent Hayden Panettiere in her Myspace to see if she was going to come back. Reason in spoilers.

KH2 Kairi is in Secret Ending
And maybe she could be aqua.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Hayden probably isn't coming back because she was replaced by Alyson Stoner.

codemaster

Awards

Well, Alyson Stoner only played KH1 Kairi because her voice was a bit younger than Hayden's. Well, she hasn't answered yet. Maybe some one should ask Alyson then.

Also, maybe someone should ask Emily Osment about her brother being Vanitas. (Brother is Sora)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Well, Alyson Stoner only played KH1 Kairi because her voice was a bit younger than Hayden's. Well, she hasn't answered yet. Maybe some one should ask Alyson then.

They didn't get a younger VA to play CoM Sora. Alyson now plays Kairi, that's just about it.

Although, unless Princess and the Frog stuff messed up recording, he should be Pete, Pooh, and Tigger at least. Since he is the official voice.

Princess and the Frog stuff? VAing for that was done way before they even started working on BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back