• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VANITAS' FACE FROM THE CREDITS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Vanitas looks that way because he is the opposite of Ventus
his darkness
so i guess since Roxas is the Opposite(in hair style) of Sora that makes him hav brushed forward spiky hair.

Narveid

I am going to ask the question everyone truly wonder about ..... How the HELL does he get all that hair into his helm!?

Sir Adamus

I am going to ask the question everyone truly wonder about ..... How the HELL does he get all that hair into his helm!?

He uses the same hair gel Sora does. So it defies gravity. He can squash it down, but it shall always return to it's original shape.

Skykh

Ventus1.jpg

AquacrossesbladeswithVentus.jpg
TheXBlade.jpg[/IMG]

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Is that the Kingdom Key?

DARN YOU THE 25 CHARACTER LIMIT ffffuuu

No it's the X Blade. It's a combination of Two Kingdom keys and what looks to be parts from Ultima Weapon. It's what MX was after.

Sir Adamus

No it's the X Blade. It's a combination of Two Kingdom keys and what looks to be parts from Ultima Weapon. It's what MX was after.

Interesting - I'd like to see the full thing, I just thought it was the KK because of that small corner.

Skykh

Final Form duel wield X-blade is overkill u can kill sephiroth in one combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back