• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

The Japanese suck at getting stuff on the internet. lol.
Americans would have this stuff up days/weeks in advance *cough*Maverick22*cough*

don't blame them, they created Birth by Sleep, they created Kingdom Hearts
They are our gods
(bows to japan)
And they might award us with spoilers, if were patient. I'm guessing something will be up by tomorrow morning.

Kyxenn

Lol back to the Vanitas looking like Sora thing (the thing that I know everyone hates lol) is it just me, or would it be REALLY awkard to see Soras head on Vanitas's toned, somewhat muscular body. Considering Sora's lankyness. Haha

Just speculating. >_>

Seadrin

Awards

The Square Enix twitter just Tweeted : 『キングダム ハーツ バース・バイ・スリープ』プレゼントキャンペーン実施!: , Which means Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 『campaign conducted』 gift!

Takarifan101

Lol back to the Vanitas looking like Sora thing (the thing that I know everyone hates lol) is it just me, or would it be REALLY awkard to see Soras head on Vanitas's toned, somewhat muscular body. Considering Sora's lankyness. Haha

Just speculating. >_>

it be weird to have to Soras at the same time. But hey beggers can't be choosers (I don't believe this, it's just not Nomuraish)

djam2410

i think the secret boss is going to be sora..; maybe the LS fight frrom a different perspective .

Axelle

Website
novanator.deviantart.com

The opening movie is definitely number one my spoiler priority list. If the few clips of it already show in the trailers was any indication, it shall prove most epic.
Also Vanitas' identity and Aqua's fate.

LOL Yes Japan, how dare you not upload everything immediately so we can leech off it! BALDERDASH, I SAY!

How come the last day of waiting is always the longest? IT'S CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN. ffffuuu

Takarifan101

i think the secret boss is going to be sora..; maybe the LS fight frrom a different perspective .

I agree. But if you fought him he's just spam fire and reflect. (cheating litlle bitch)

No other news. This must be the calm before the storm. Something bigs commig, we just don't know when (sobs in corner)

Kyxenn

it be weird to have to Soras at the same time. But hey beggers can't be choosers (I don't believe this, it's just not Nomuraish)

True true. Lol I guess well have to see. BTW, any word on the leak of the opening vid? I know this is prolly a commonly asked question.... Dont kill me! lol XD

Alex999

i think thats very nomuraish. he tries to convince everyone that its riku under there. his stance, the suit, all points to riku right??

now lets not kid ourselves, from the beginning, we knew it could have only been either sora or riku. there would not be need for hiding faces otherwise.

even his voice sounds closer to soras than rikus. cant say anything about that laugh though, thats jus plain creepy

Desron_7

While we wait, just thought I'd point out that the BBS site's been updated with the official artwork for Mysterious Tower and Olympus Coliseum.

Kyxenn

You know what? All the current theories that have been made are all theories that Ive speculated a while ago. XD I totally shouldve put my theories out there way before this! lol Silly me.... I hope I (along with all the fans who came to the same conclusions as I did) are somewhat right correct. ^^ Thatd be awesome.

Takarifan101

For laughs go back on the forums and look up those really old theories from when FM II came out. Those are laughs. As for the whole Sora Riku thing, lets say Riku, with sora's face and hair color. (creepy)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

IF Vanitas is a black hair Sora and Terra isn't Xehanort then this 100% proves my theory.

Kyxenn

IF Vanitas is a black hair Sora and Terra isn't Xehanort then this 100% proves my theory.

But it would make more sense if Terra DID become Xehanort. He looks like him... alot. lol What with his hair and face. It would make sense if the darkness turned his hair white and his eyes orange. And his lost memories make it so that he is unable to weild the Keyblade again. And in the spoilers of BbS, they said that Terra succumbs to darkness.

Id say that puts two and two togetnher.

As far as the black haired sora theory, we never know. There really hasnt been firm confirmation on that yet. :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

But it would make more sense if Terra DID become Xehanort. He looks like him... alot. lol What with his hair and face. It would make sense if the darkness turned his hair white and his eyes orange. And his lost memories make it so that he is unable to weild the Keyblade again. And in the spoilers of BbS, they said that Terra succumbs to darkness.

Id say that puts two and two togetnher.

As far as the black haired sora theory, we never know. There really hasnt been firm confirmation on that yet. :p

Yeah I know thats why I put IF.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

It would make sense if the darkness turned his hair white and his eyes orange.

Except Xehanort's eyes are brown, XH and Xemnas' are orange. Also, that wouldn't account for the "XH hair" in Xehanort. Terra's hair certainly looks like Xemnas', but hardly like XH's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back