• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Looks like were back.... again, nothing new yet.

Z

Zulkir

Well, I just came in surprised.

Looks like that Org cloak guy can be confirmed as MX, I can CLEARLY see his goatee.

So..the org cloaks originated with him..interesting.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I hope something new comes in soon, I am getting sleepy.

RoseGirl007

my servers keeps going down also.

it took me twenty minutes just to get on the site, which made me think something was happening with Birth By Sleep

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

It is most likely because of the large amount of people on the forums.

Takarifan101

What happened? I though BBS had been leaked, nothing else could've crashed the forums like that
guess not

Seadrin

Awards

Ive been searching Youtube, Nicovideo, Facebook and GamFaqs for quite a while with nothing

αsiя

space coke

Well Im gonna go to sleep
Tomorrows Friday so I'll have all the time after school to see any footage since the game will be out
I decided I wasnt going to spoil myself but I may anyways

cjs

Since there's a mini drought write now lets just discuss what we want to happen and see how close we are to truth using what has already been revealed.

Vin

Bronze Member

Well I just "bought" the game now off some new site... anyway its saying its gonna take another 1-2 hours to download, but it will be done in the morning. I have a half day of school tomorrow so I'll be home at 12 EST. If no one has the Opening up yet I'll post it. But the only way I know how to is using a camera I don't know how to directly from the PSP..

Takarifan101

Since there's a mini drought write now lets just discuss what we want to happen and see how close we are to truth using what has already been revealed.

were no closer than we were before the forum crashed. All that's left is the wait seeing as the party died with the other spoiler thread

Z

Zulkir

Eh, are you sure you didn't get scammed?

sanoske76

ive been to youtube about 10 times in the past 5 minutes and nothing new

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

Well, I have about a million choppy theories running around my head right about now. And they've been cramped up there for the better part of this week. :p So I can't say everything I want to happen. But the two biggest things that I *HOPE* will happen is thus...

Terra becomes Xehanort, after MX makes him open his heart to the darkness and they fight to the death. MX in a last resort makes both Terra and himself merge their spirits/essences together and that weakens Terra enough so that after the game Ansam the Wise finds him...blahblahblah. That is the bridge that links Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts I together. An overly talked about theory, yes. But something in me just wants it to happen.

And I want Braig and Ventus' relationship to be talked about more. Since I'm a fan of Xigbar and Roxas's relationship. I have a theory that it was Braig's fault Terra fell and that Ventus blames Braig for it. And Xigbar is trying to atone from that by being protective and nice to Roxas, so that he could feel like he had a second chance with Ventus...really crazy you say? Totally. ;D But not that...crazy.

Yep. That's about it. Everything else will be a surprise to me. I'm sure! :36: (<-- I LOVE this emote!)

Takarifan101

Man, I'm afraid to go to sleep. What if we can't get on tomorrow because all these guests keep watching these forums.
I nomiate that all guests shouls be banned from KHI until BBS has been out for a few days

Z

Zulkir

Well, I have about a million choppy theories running around my head right about now. And they've been cramped up there for the better part of this week. :p So I can't say everything I want to happen. But the two biggest things that I *HOPE* will happen is thus...

Terra becomes Xehanort, after MX makes him open his heart to the darkness and they fight to the death. MX in a last resort makes both Terra and himself merge their spirits/essences together and that weakens Terra enough so that after the game Ansam the Wise finds him...blahblahblah. That is the bridge that links Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts I together. An overly talked about theory, yes. But something in me just wants it to happen.

And I want Braig and Ventus' relationship to be talked about more. Since I'm a fan of Xigbar and Roxas's relationship. I have a theory that it was Braig's fault Terra fell and that Ventus blames Braig for it. And Xigbar is trying to atone from that by being protective and nice to Roxas, so that he could feel like he had a second chance with Ventus...really crazy you say? Totally. ;D But not that...crazy.

Yep. That's about it. Everything else will be a surprise to me. I'm sure! :36: (<-- I LOVE this emote!)

I'm hoping the first part isn't true, terra becoming xehanort is so predictable.

I'm sure we'll know a lot about Braig soon, he was mentioned by Nomura as having a deep role in the story.

And yes, that is THE ultimate fangirl emote.

Here's my favorite

1574487620_2d7f46e28c.jpg

Man, I'm afraid to go to sleep. What if we can't get on tomorrow because all these guests keep watching these forums.
I nomiate that all guests shouls be banned from KHI until BBS has been out for a few days

There would just be a massive influx of registrations

Takarifan101

There would just be a massive influx of registrations

Then they should close registration so those who didn't join when they had the chance suffer!
HAHAHAHAHA! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT GUESTS? HUH! YAH I'M TALKING TO YOU NON KHINSIDER MEMBERS!

Anyway Terra becoming Xehanort it just too.... not mind fuckery like Nomura normally does

Takarifan101

How I wish I could just go to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to a slew of spoilers...

Insomnia sucks.

trust me I know. Anyway lets list our own spoiler desires.
I wish to see the opening for the three characters, and maybe the secret boss
UR TURN WHOEVERS ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back