• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

I'll be lucky if I can get that shit to work.....I'm trying to flash custom firmware to my PSP's RAM (So I don't need to buy a pandora battery) and it won't go past 5.03 firmware :( which won't play any PSP games that have released after August...

u can now..

i updated my psp 3000 from 5.01 to 5.51 just to play the dissidia demo long tym ago xD..

and now look, can't update it T_T

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
lol at the tags..

Aqua's Boobs??

xD

i will be posting the Opening of BBS tommorow or when the game get's leak..

CAN"T WAIT TO PLY!!!

@_@demtits

I hope so.

Now let me get this perfectly clear, tomorrow at noon eastern time the live stream will be happening right?

AxelRikuRoxas

I'll be lucky if I can get that shit to work.....I'm trying to flash custom firmware to my PSP's RAM (So I don't need to buy a pandora battery) and it won't go past 5.03 firmware :( which won't play any PSP games that have released after August...
ur version is 5.03 legit right now? that sucks if it is man. is it CFW or real. shoot i thought i could help u because i had the files that helped me do the CFW update without pandora. i did it a little while ago but i think i deleted the files o:
sorry i feel as tho i could helped u there

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
YES on a site called Nico Vids...... u have to register but im sure itll be all over the internet a couple hours after it is up there. register is rlly not hard. with IE8 it translates most the the page for u.

Okay, thanks God I have IE8.

ArmoredCrown

why don't you guys just watch it on youtube? i know a guy that's making a video walkthrough for the game starting tomorrow. that way you don't have to become a member of some japanese site or have to deal with crappy lag times.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
why don't you guys just watch it on youtube? i know a guy that's making a video walkthrough for the game starting tomorrow. that way you don't have to become a member of some japanese site or have to deal with crappy lag times.

When is he going to start uploading on youtube?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
ur version is 5.03 legit right now? that sucks if it is man. is it CFW or real. shoot i thought i could help u because i had the files that helped me do the CFW update without pandora. i did it a little while ago but i think i deleted the files o:
sorry i feel as tho i could helped u there

It's 5.03 CFW, using ChickHEN to flash the RAM and GenD 5.03 CFW I believe. Everytime I turn off my PSP, however, I have to reflash the CFW to the RAM since I'm not using a Pandora battery.

It seems I can't get to 5.50 though, which means I can't play BbS >:C

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i was finally able to register =/

αsiя

space coke
Are you talking about DCuich

crazzyBRY

It's 5.03 CFW, using ChickHEN to flash the RAM and GenD 5.03 CFW I believe. Everytime I turn off my PSP, however, I have to reflash the CFW to the RAM since I'm not using a Pandora battery.

update it to 5.03 gen-C

5.03gen-C is the same thing as the latest 5.50 cfw (5.50GEN_D3)

AxelRikuRoxas

im not sure the process u do it. but is it like an update. i got the cfw and used an eboot to make an update that flashed 5.5 onto my psp.

SuperSailorEarth

am I the only one who can wait until there is at least some translated high quality stuff? I mean, if you're gonna spoil yourself at least make it worth it, right?

crazzyBRY

am I the only one who can wait until there is at least some translated high quality stuff? I mean, if you're gonna spoil yourself at least make it worth it, right?

i didn't even know the story of dissidia when i played the jap.. even today =X..

dunno why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back