• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

playing order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to pay the same way I was going to with one modification:

Terra: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Ven: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Aqua: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Terra: Finish first world.
Switch.
Ven: Finish first world.
Switch.
Aqua: Finish first world.
Switch.
Etc...

I was going to do the order: Aqua > Terra > Ven.
But this way works as well.

T. Nomura has said that it wouldn't be good to do that, because you would get really confused or something

Suinia

T. Nomura has said that it wouldn't be good to do that, because you would get really confused or something

Psh he clearly underestimates my comprehension ability.

Years of reading/editing shitty stories that have run away plots and a bunch of loose endings = I should think a story told repeatedly from three view points will be simpler.

Besides I've always been of the impression that it would be easier to understand what's going on this way o_O
I dunno. Seems to make more logical sense to me than just trying to remember what happened within each story at any given point e_e
This way the events of one are fresh in your mind for the other two :D

Just a personal opinion I suppose... But I think Nomura is suggesting more that he'd prefer people to play each story without switching in between more because of him wanting people to enjoy each of their stories separately opposed to what I'm intending to do :/

I mean confused? I've seen far worse than playing three different viewpoints (somewhat) simultaneously in a video game >.>

Rix

:)
Awards
It was exactly that order I wanted to play the game, so i don't really mind. i was torn about playing as Ven or Aqua last for a while, but now I'm gonna play in the recommended order.

ventus12

Psh he clearly underestimates my comprehension ability.

Years of reading/editing shitty stories that have run away plots and a bunch of loose endings = I should think a story told repeatedly

its not told repeatedly just have similar bits and pieces so the stories are different in a sense which is why he said he doesnt recomend doing that. but if thats your choice have anoce time being confused lol. but if it would confuse i would do that same thing.

ventus12

aquas storyline does perk my imagination i just wished they gave us more game play on her we seen what terra dose and somewhat of ven but we have like maybe 25 seconds of aqua game play not cuts cenes but her doing her command moves

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The order I'm playing it is Aqua, Ven, then Terra.

Trimms

I guess I'll do Terra first if he's slow, I love speedy gameplay so I want him out of the way.

Oblivionite

The order I will probably play is in Terra, Aqua then Ven. I want to finish is off strong cause I think Ven is the most important out of all of them..and I don't think Aqua will be that important :X. However, I hope Aqua turns out to be a important character.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
The order I will probably play is in Terra, Aqua then Ven. I want to finish is off strong cause I think Ven is the most important out of all of them..and I don't think Aqua will be that important :X. However, I hope Aqua turns out to be a important character.

I'm pretty sure Aqua will be important, as she is the one we really don't have much of an idea on what happens to her.

Burberry

I'm playing Aqua -> Terra -> Ven, but i'm also thinking that Aqua's story is going to be the one that spoils everyone else's ending which is why Nomura suggested she be last. Aqua seems to be the one who knows what's going with Ven and Terra throughout the game. The whole battle system thing is harder with Aqua was just a cover up.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I'm playing Aqua -> Terra -> Ven, but i'm also thinking that Aqua's story is going to be the one that spoils everyone else's ending which is why Nomura suggested she be last. Aqua seems to be the one who knows what's going with Ven and Terra throughout the game. The whole battle system thing is harder with Aqua was just a cover up.

I'm looking forward to the finishing move Aqua has when she heals while she hits.

Kind of like Nosferatu from Fire Emblem.. Anyone? Anyone?

ventus12

that was my order exactly until nomura suggested otherwise :/

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
well in the interview normura said the best order to play bbs was terra<ven<aqua for plot since that's how they did the story or something like that

but was anyone else disappointed by this order or was it just me? i wanted to do aqua<Terra<ven but seeing this order might leave me confused with the story? how about you guys, did you plan out how you were going to play as first or did you jus not care?

BTW how do i make polls?

Not so sure about this order, I was gonna go in Ven, Aqua, and Terra for last but I guess I'll try it this way....u make polls by going to thread tools and clicking on make a poll or somethin like that. Nah I might just do it my way.

ventus12

^ thanks for the info in the poll but your type late lol but...i dont kno why people luv terra so much aaqua has good qualities that arent er boobs -__- a lot of threads as that as the topic nowadays.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
but if you play out of order can you still understand the story

elveina

I'll probably play it in the recommended order, but I'll be dying to play as Ven the entirety of Terra's story. Wing Blade is quite possibly one of the most epic moves in any of the games so far. I'm most excited for Aqua's story, but gameplay-wise it's Ven all the way. Terra doesn't interest me all that much for some reason.

ventus12

but if you play out of order can you still understand the story

yea you can only it will b difficult which is why its not recommended ill jus be dying to play as ven when im using terra but maybe not...so what if he is slow ill to walk slow in games when im super powered just cause im badass XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back