• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose scenario are you most excited to play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendscarlet

Well I think I will play in the following order: Terra,follow the darkside; then Ventus, to discover why he looks like Roxas or why Roxas looks like Ventus; and finally Aqua,how she was following Ventus and Terra.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
facepalm

Helloooooooooooo?
The stories all converge at different points. No matter what order you play in, you are going to learn the same stuff. And they all end in the same place anyway so you can't play as anyone unless you're going to reveal the ending.

So what I'm trying to say is: If that's how you feel, then don't play.

They do'nt all end and if you haven't noticed TAV don't always have the same expirence look at radiant garden there all their at the same time but there experiences are totally different. Same for the ending.

Axens

Banned
Terra's. I want to finally find out if he has any connection to Xehanort and why he wants to have so much power. Then Ven because I want to see why he looks like Roxas and if he has any connection to Sora. Aqua's I really dont care that much for yet.

TVA1994

I say Terra because I want to know if he is xehanort and how eh became Xehanort and I like him because he is really strong and he fights a good amount of bosses (braing, Sparky (E 221), Zack, etc. And he sides with the villains. I also would like to see him grow in darkness and fight MX. But by like gameplay probably Aqua because Magic is awsome and she gets to fight the most disney bosses (Gantu, Maleficent, Magic Mirror,etc.) Ven....Well i just want to know the secrets around him u know his connection to sora, what happens to him, etc. BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE THEN PROBABLY TERRA.

Chad92

facepalm

Helloooooooooooo?
The stories all converge at different points. No matter what order you play in, you are going to learn the same stuff. And they all end in the same place anyway so you can't play as anyone unless you're going to reveal the ending.

So what I'm trying to say is: If that's how you feel, then don't play.

Whoa,that's horribly wrong.The 3 stories are all played through different perspectives,you are NOT going to learn the same stuff.

And Nomura confirmed that there is going to be an individual final boss for each char,so no,it's not gonna be the same ending.

And by the way,the real ending is the secret movie.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm looking forward to Terra the most. Maybe Aqua and vens game play will be more fun, but I'm more excited for Terras story.

ventus12

actually im starting to get excited for aqua i wonder what her form thing will be you kno how they get a boost in power that we have seen in videos

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
most exciting that im hoping for>>>
In this order;
Ven-Terra-Aqua

Ven...cuz of his sick moves...and the mystery surrounding him
Terra-His confrontations with the Villains...and the Maleficent D-Link (he's supposed to have)
Aqua-she has a lot of mysterious things about her....no one knows if she'll live or not...and her "colorful" moves.

but im going to play the way that Nomura suggested. (T>V>A)

Last edited:

zexyishsmexy

I'm most excited for Ven
I just like the high spirited happy go lucky type main characters :D'
Oh and ignorant! I hope he's as ignorant as Sora. It kind of adds a certain....depth to it if the character is immature and bliss :D

Second Terra, because he seems like he genuinely wants to fight the darkness, and when he starts losing...he FREAKS, and that's gonna be a memorable thing in the kingdom hearts series. I'm thinking it'll be CoM Riku senario....times 1,000!

aqua was put in for gender equality...and is the most boring character.
yippee for equality :p

ventus12

do they have many modes? like terra's fatal mode or aqua's donald?

MeggieKeyblader

I'm surprised, most people are excited for Ven and Aqua? o.0 Ven's boring and weak, and Aqua's story doesn't seem to be too important. Also, Ven's story and secrets he'll reveal doesn't intrigue me as much as Terra's does. I've always thought of Terra's story as being more important to KH, didn't know other people thought different. As you can tell by my sig, Terra fer shure.

But I'm honestly most interested in Terra's story simply because of his relationships with all of the villains and his ties to darkness. It intrigues me to think of what his fate will be. I'm least interested in Aqua at this point because her story holds the least amount of answers.
I agree. He's also more anti-hero-ish, which is always awesome.

I still have no idea what Aqua's story will be about.

ventus12

I'm surprised, most people are excited for Ven and Aqua? o.0 Ven's boring and weak, and Aqua's story doesn't seem to be too important. Also, Ven's story and secrets he'll reveal doesn't intrigue me as much as Terra's does. I've always thought of Terra's story as being more important to KH, didn't know other people thought different. As you can tell by my sig, Terra fer shure.

I agree. He's also more anti-hero-ish, which is always awesome.

I still have no idea what Aqua's story will be about.

ffffuuuven hater i knew there was one of you out there now your out in the light lol jk jk. how could not like ven though?

MeggieKeyblader

ffffuuuven hater i knew there was one of you out there now your out in the light lol jk jk. how could not like ven though?

xD I dunno, the repetitive-ness of him looking like Roxas annoys me. Also, I've always thought of Roxas as an immature, emo character kinda. His fighting style does look pretty cool though; he's fast and small, so it'll be really fun to play as him.

So story-wise, I'm excited for Terra's the most, followed by Ven, followed by Aqua since I doubt her's is going to reveal as many secrets as T and V.

Gameplay-wise, Terra and Ven are tied, because Terra's madd powerful but also pretty slow, and Ven's fast and stuff, so that'll be fun. Aqua's style is the best, but she uses mainly magic, and I rarely use magic, so I'm not really looking forward to her much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back