• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose scenario are you most excited to play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I can't wait to play as Aqua for one becuase it's actually a well thought out keyblade weilding female *cough*unlike kairi*cough*. And two..idk..just interested in her fighting style and how she's a 'guardian' to Terra and Ven. (and Nomura did say that she was a sort of 'guardian' to them.

Edit: But I'm gonna play in the TVA order, cuase that's how Nomura thinks we should play it. But I still want to play as Aqua though.

State

Awards
All of them, since they each hold vital information. :3

Oathkeeper39

ya ventus is the one im looking forward to the most. my question to everyone is are you gonna play the recommended way which is Terra, Ven, then Aqua, or are you gonna play your favorite character first?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
For storyline, Ter... Ve... Ter... V... Te... GAH, I can't choose. D:
For gameplay, uh... TERRA. Maybe Ven.

I'm not excited about Aqua. :(

Dowhax

Bronze Member
well, i think she's getting alot of attention mainly becuase she's a better keyblader than *cough*kairi*cough*

elveina

Aqua's. Her story is the most vague and mysterious so far, and it will probably end up being the most tragic. Not to mention I'm flippin' excited to finally get to play as a female keyblader. We've waited too long for that already.

Flickr

I'm liking Terra's style the least out of the three, so I'll play him first. Then Aqua, then Ventus. Best for last.

diogo14

All of them..

Terra because of the whole Xehanort/LS etc
Ven is obvious
Aqua because she is the last scenario

ventus12

i want to play as ven so i was thinking bout saving the best for last but im going to play in TVA order so i don get spoiled with the story line

i don't know why im not excited for aqua except for the guardian thing and i like to use magic so she will b good use for me can't wait for thunder magic!

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
I definitely want to play as aqua. I really like the idea of a magic oriented player. Playing as ven will be just like sora and terra is power oriented, which i'm not looking forward too, so I definitely want to play as aqua the most, but i am going to play in the TVA order just so i don't get confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back