• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait....like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! D:<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

We see quite a lot of characters that look like Organization XIII members in Radiant Garden, don’t we?

Nomura: But they don’t have a lot to do in the story, they just appear as residents in Radiant Garden. Except for Braig, since you fight him and he is quite involved in the story. In KHIIFM and KH 358/2 Days there was a lot going on with him, and he is a character I think you should pay attention to.

Like SERIOUSLY? They are just FAN SERVICES?!

EDIT: (because this says what I'm trying to say better)
they ARE important.
They set Kingdom Hearts into motion. Litterlally....they MADE the heartless, they were the first nobodies, or first....human-esque/powerful nobodies.

Without the appprentices....the Kingdom Hearts story....wouldn't have happened.

That is what is so upsetting. They ARE the begining, and they are being ignored.

That is so dissapointing. Are you dissapointed?

What do you think? With this news...do you think the apprentices are going to be touched on at all?
Aside from Braig...I guess...cause Nomura told us to look out for that sly dog.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's whatever. the other 4 members probably arent even residence of RG, so why put them in?

B

brosandi

I don't think there is really anything magical about Ienzo's age. He's just young ^.^

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ha, fan service, that seemed pretty apparent to me. I'm not really disappointed I mean we pretty much know their fate already, what else can they do?

zexyishsmexy

it's whatever. the other 4 members probably arent even residence of RG, so why put them in?
Thats not what I'm saying, I'm saying....
well It was kind of sarcasm in my dissapointment of the origional six (five...four) being fanservices.
Like...If Dilan, Aeleus, Even, and Ienzo are just going to be fanservices....
why not just make it all the more fanservice-y and let the whole organization join in the fun?!
BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE FUCKING WONDERFUL :p ffffuuu

@ Marly-
I wanted there to be more story behind them.....So you could really FEEL for Ansem, and understand his rage, and feel the betrayal. I always liked the organization...because they seemed...more layered than the series protagonist. I'd just like to see Them be THEM with hearts...you know? So you can like compare it to their nobodies and get a better understanding.

D:<

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Like SERIOUSLY? They are just FAN SERVICES?! Why NOT include the other four member then?

Does this mean the mystery of Ienzo's myserious nine-years-old-ness will never be explained? Will the bond between Ansem and his apprentices never be realized...making their betrayal all the more tragic?
D:<

What's wrong with fanservice? Nomura's given us a good lot of that, so the loss of character development between the apprentices and other org cameo's isn't a great loss. Besides, in the cases of the apprentices all of the important events take place AFTER BBS.

B

brosandi

I think she just was hoping for scenes with Ansem and the apprentices to make their later betrayal seem more heartbreaking.

jdgjordan

maybe case it be to much of a coincidence that all the org members lived in radeint garden he have to creat a hole new world for them case i dont see them living in a disney world

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm glad the other members dont hold much of plot. it saves more plot for the thoer worlds. plus, these characters were quite boring as nobodies.

zexyishsmexy

i'm glad the other members dont hold much of plot. it saves more plot for the thoer worlds. plus, these characters were quite boring as nobodies.
Xaldin- He...we saw through days was like...nerotically obsessed with beast. He's extremely set on his goal...and intellegent...dispite his appearance.
Vexen- without him days nor CoM would have gone anywhere. Not without his replicas....
how can you say hes not interesting at least...I mean...at least give him physically interesting...just for his expressions XD
Lexaeus- I could see where you'd take him as boring, but he was like freakishly devoted to Zexion...his last words were him aplogizing for not serving Zexion better. He said Zexion was the only one he trusted, even though all the while Zexion was betting on his life with Axel. I think Lexaeus's silence speaks volumes.
Zexion- Well he's one of the three cash cows of the organization, along with Axel and Demyx...I don't even need to talk about him...I mean..if you think him boring...
Then...I apologize for all of Riku's half of CoM?

Yeah...I dunno...I find them all interesting. The fact that Square created so many...REAL different characters all working towards the same thing with drasitcally different tactics...just amazes me.
Especially the origional six...
the fact that they were touched on, some by name, in thesecret ansem reports in KHII....lead me to believe that they would be significant.

Flickr

DUDE! I TOTALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

Yeah, what IS up with Ienzo's...small age.ness.... Yeah. He and Zexion are my favorite characters. Yeah I really think they should show just a tad bit more of the apprentices, but then again who knows, they might give alittle more than we think...idk if they don't...we've got fanfictions. -sigh-

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The main focus is about TAV and Master Xehanort and what essentially happens. I dont think they would of had enough room to to fit all members of Organization XIII and why they formed/joined. Remember: a UMD can only hold so much.

Im just happy to see a few members like Xigbar, Axel, and Saix. To put them into the story with some commentary is probably better than explaining all the members. Im assuming why they didn't add members is because their role playing significance is bigger than other members that aren't so significant.

zexyishsmexy

Im just happy to see a few members like Xigbar, Axel, and Saix. To put them into the story with some commentary is probably better than explaining all the members. Im assuming why they didn't add members is because their role playing significance is bigger than other members that aren't so significant.
I don't truly want the other four members, just...more focus on the apprentices. at least more than being a cameo...you know?

R

RoxasVen15

They might touch up on some members a little bit, like Ansem the Wise apprentices and all that. I think it'll only be the ones that appeared in the trailer though.

And about Ienzo, he might not actually be nine....ish. Remember that as a Nobody he was able to create illusions and confuse people? Maybe Ienzo can do something similar to that when he's a sombody.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
maybe, and notice i said 'maybe', when they might make a game between bbs and the first kh. They'll shed more light on the other apprentices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back