• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you guys going to Wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you wait until it comes out in English?

• Yes

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Okay, so we all know that BbS is coming out in 9 days- but only in Japan! So, are you guys going to wait 4-5 more grueling months of speculation and anxiousness in order to play through the game and learn about the storyline all at once, or are you going to look up all the cutscenes as soon as they're leaked onto the internet?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, but I couldn't find a more suitable section. :angry:

Twilight-TO

Nope, I pre-ordered my copy 4 days before Christmas.
Should be here by the Monday after the release, if not sooner.
Though when it comes out here in the states, I will be purchasing a copy then as well.

αsiя

space coke
Im gonna be too busy to even keep up with BBS so of course Im gonna wait
No point playing it without understanding it

Sorakun12

I'm going to wait because....

A. I want to be able to understand it.
B. I don't know if it will have replayability, and if it doesn't, I wont play

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm waiting as well. What's the point in getting a game that you can't understand?

State

Awards
Will you wait until it comes out in English?
Yes. Last time I spoiled myself with a game and decided to play it, it was a bit boring. :I Though a lot of the other elements of the games were satisfying.

MeggieKeyblader

Are you guys going to look at any of the cutscenes? Its gonna suck having to wait 4 months to know about the story when you know it's out there already >_<

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
a week after the game comes out, the plot should be known stateside. I will put up a poll then, and ask:

if the plot is so good, don't spoil it!

if the plot is so good, spoil it!

if the plot isn't good, just spoil it, it's not worth the wait

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Heh I love these repetitive threads ;D. Um, yes, I'm going to wait, like I've said a bajillion times, I only really play for the story, so why get it and not understand said story. Sure the gameplay is entertaining and I love it, but not enough to play it just to play it and not understand.

Chad92

What are you talking about? 9 days? We only have to wait 7 more days because in Japan in comes out in 8 days.

But NO!!! I'm not waiting.It would piss me off knowing the game is out there and that I'm avoiding spoilers for 4-5 months.

αsiя

space coke
Are you guys going to look at any of the cutscenes? Its gonna suck having to wait 4 months to know about the story when you know it's out there already >_<

Depends
I might watch gameplay footage like I did with days
I might watch cutscenes that arent translated
For me Days was hard not to spoil myself because I havent played a KH game since 07' and I wanted info on it

State

Awards
By the day BbS comes out, I'm sure some cut-scenes will be uploaded on YouTube, and I'm pretty sure KH-Vids will have some cut-scenes as well.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh goodness no, I wouldn't watch any cutscenes, not this time, I mean I didn't for Days either, but still. It would be nicer to hear the english dialogue along with watching the scene. It wouldn't be very fun to just watch Aqua die ;D, I'd like to hear what's happening in english as well.

00 Raiser Fan

Am gonna wait, although I might spoil myself with the secret boss and ending, can't help but think about them..:S

Key

Exile
Awards
i'm trying NOT to spoil myself, but i probably won't be able to help myself.

I'm probably just gonna watch the intro FMV, then hunt around for Vanitas's face. other than that, i'm gonna wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back