• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{%}|<~The Xion Hate Club~>|{%}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~BlackCat~*

What's wrong with looking emo? Zexion looks emo. Thing is, he's not. But you see Xion sulking and being a Sue in her room. My best friend came over to my place yesterday and she brought Days. Then we were watching the cutscene where Xion falls of the clock tower. I was disappointed when Roxas caught her :( same with when I first saw that scene when I was playing. Except I screamed when I saw it on my DS.

a lot of people dress like emos (including myself) even though they aren't

when i saw that part i got disappointed too

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will reply properly to everyone when I get some time... and I will also re-open this in my own name, so the OP can be updated and such~ I've never done it before, so don't expect it to look all that good :x

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I will reply properly to everyone when I get some time... and I will also re-open this in my own name, so the OP can be updated and such~ I've never done it before, so don't expect it to look all that good :x

You talked to Audo about it?

I can help decorate :3. I love decoration, if that wasn't obvious.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I call KH2 Kairi a pig, not KH1 Kairi whose design Xion is based on.

The only thing Xion has from KH1 Kairi is the short hair, blackened. Otherwise, it's the KH2 incarnate in its glory.

Still a case of pot calling the kettle black :/.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Audo lives on... inside us... and I don't think he'll mind. I think he would appreciate it being continued.

I think Kairi is cute because of her red hair and purple-y eyes, but her face is just generic. Xion is just generic full stop. Generic Japanese schoolgirl hair cut and colour, generic face. Generic Sora eyes. She's boring.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I call KH2 Kairi a pig, not KH1 Kairi whose design Xion is based on.

yet you still call namine the cutest thing on earth even though only the hair changed.

same thing with xion

same thing as a kairi but different hair

same as namine eh?

:|

why do you come in here defending xion anyways? if you want to go praise her go do it in her fanclub you made for her :I this place is for xion bashing and hating, so unless you have something negative to say about her, i don't really see the logic of your derogatory remarks of xion hate out O:<

plus why do you always keep insisting on closing down this fanclub?

"HA HA HA reminds me of kairi hate club! might as well close this thing audo it fails!"

"HA HA HA this might as well be closed someone who cared should have opened it! HA!"

"HA HA HA audo isn't here might as well close this! "

seriously, no one else goes do that to others, why do you? it's rude, :O

for the record i find kairi MUCH more interesting then xion ever could in my eyes, since you kept bringing up the topic xD

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
*pokes head in*

Am I allowed to put in my two cents?

Idk, I happen to think it doesn't make sense to say that Kairi is cute and Xion is ugly or that Xion is adorable and Kairi's hideous, because they DO have the exact same face minus the color of hair. Look:

bscap1021.jpg

days_05_251008.jpg

They're practically twins!

This whole thing reminds me of something you were talking about in the Axel FC, *Twi*, about how a lot of fans seem to think a character is "hot" based on looks AND personality, and I think that's what's going on here. Smile, you hate Kairi, so of course you think she looks ugly in KH2. And everyone here hates Xion, so it's expected that they'll think she's ugly too.

Um yeah. That's all I had to say on the matter.

Oh, and who put the Bella = Xion tag? I thought that was kind of funny!

Annnnnd now I'd better skedaddle before I'm expelled from the Xion FC or something!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
that's what i mean.

people call xion adorable and call kairi a pig :O

idc about either but eh w/e.

but hair does change people a lot xDD like.. if you where to dye your hair blond and you originally had black hair, maybe you look better with blond hair or something lol. and the way you style it.

eh eh ok!

anyways [sorry sorry]

hmmm i still couldn't believe xion was a runner up for "best character" :|

well nintendo power or 10 up or whatever has always been full of shit. remember when they said that pinnochio world and monstro or something like that :O

lol.

tags:
wait who said xion has no boobs like aqua.. ?? AQUA HAS GORGEOUS BOOBS HOW DARE YOU!

jdeib963

I think I might have just fallen in love with this group. I hated plot device, she sucked. BIG TIME

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Oh, I only used that one because I was trying to find a picture of sad/depressed Kairi to match Xion's often sad/depressed expressions. That one came immediately to mind.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lol kairi's teeth look like little yellow bunny teeth xDDD [srry i just noticed that..]

is it me or does sora have more boobs then xion? O:

lol.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
jdeib963 said:
I think I might have just fallen in love with this group. I hated plot device, she sucked. BIG TIME

You join then?

Cause I don't know how much we've been keeping track of the ones who have asked from the last time goldpanner counted them.

Smile, you hate Kairi, so of course you think she looks ugly in KH2. And everyone here hates Xion, so it's expected that they'll think she's ugly too.

Pot calling the kettle black, like I said ^^.

Aqua. said:
is it me or does sora have more boobs then xion? O:

Roxas, you mean. To be honest, other than the outline, with Xion having it round and Roxas having it squared, they're the same size :/.

And the HILARIOUS thing about this is that Xion's cloak neckline is very low, but there's nothing to await for.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Roxas, you mean. To be honest, other than the outline, with Xion having it round and Roxas having it squared, they're the same size :/.

And the HILARIOUS thing about this is that Xion's cloak neckline is very low, but there's nothing to await for.

i know! like what's the reason for her having such a low neck line? :I it's not like she has anything to show besides a dick! >~>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back