• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari221

aqua can cry like thousands of reason..

and why the hell would she cry if ven's jst wrapped with white cloth.. whats sad about that?

for me, i still thinks aqua's crying because she went to DM, and couldn't save her friends..

Wow, you're narrow-minded. Think about why Ven would be wrapped in white cloth.

Xion14

Wow, you're narrow-minded. Think about why Ven would be wrapped in white cloth.

thank you hikari i was just about to point that out. If Ven has asked to be erased. if he has lost his heart and they (aqua and terra) can't get it back then ven would be lost. it would be the reason why he looks so lifeless in the eyes. and if there was feelings like kairi and sora going on with ven and aqua (although i see many of you disapproving of this) then yes it would be VERY sad and that would make me even cry if my friend was lost forever :(

i just think she's upset cuz she's lost her friend forever. i dont think anything is going on between the two of them *shrugs* i really dont :31: lol

crazzyBRY

thank you hikari i was just about to point that out. If Ven has asked to be erased. if he has lost his heart and they (aqua and terra) can't get it back then ven would be lost. it would be the reason why he looks so lifeless in the eyes. and if there was feelings like kairi and sora going on with ven and aqua (although i see many of you disapproving of this) then yes it would be VERY sad and that would make me even cry if my friend was lost forever :(

i just think she's upset cuz she's lost her friend forever. i dont think anything is going on between the two of them *shrugs* i really dont :31: lol

how did we came from

DM and DI to this conversation??

like i said.. Aqua can have thousands of reason why she's crying..

nomura already confirmed that this game is a sad story..

EDIT:

Wat r u talking about what does that have to do with anything.

like hikari said, it's the same thing as what I said..

Why he got wrapped in white cloth? it means something happens before that..
and i wasn't quoting to you, so you don't know what I'm talking about..

Xion14

how did we came from

Sorry Crazzy but my brain can jump to one subject to another at just a mere mention of something else. Sorry again I know random thoughts.

Back to the original discussion. I do believe that scene of Aqua crying is her in DM now that i've seen the comparison :D thank you btw for the pics. but i also believe she's on DI sitting next to Ven (god i wanted to type roxas just now lol)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
how did we came from

EDIT:

like hikari said, it's the same thing as what I said..

Why he got wrapped in white cloth? it means something happens before that..
and i wasn't quoting to you, so you don't know what I'm talking about..

Calm down little creature. You stated why Aqua would cry for Ven.... well he's a he's a freaking vegetable is that not sad enough for you.

F

Fagren

That wooden keyblade looks an awful lot like the Kingdom Key not to mention it (Wooden KB) belonged to Terra before he gave it to Ven.....

Xion14

That wooden keyblade looks an awful lot like the Kingdom Key not to mention it (Wooden KB) belonged to Terra before he gave it to Ven.....

I thought it looked like the KK too but would that really be any signifigance (i know i can't spell lol)
I know comparing the ending secret video to the actual game play is wrong but the KK was already made. either Ven or Aqua grab it out of the ground as MX is approaching them. whether it means anything i don't know but if it goes by the video the KK already exists *shrugs*

lol @ loke's little creature comment, sorry it made me snicker a bit :)

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I thought it looked like the KK too but would that really be any signifigance (i know i can't spell lol)
I know comparing the ending secret video to the actual game play is wrong but the KK was already made. either Ven or Aqua grab it out of the ground as MX is approaching them. whether it means anything i don't know but if it goes by the video the KK already exists *shrugs*

lol @ loke's little creature comment, sorry it made me snicker a bit :)

The first secret ending was more of a concept video to show the characters connection to SRK.

Xion14

The first secret ending was more of a concept video to show the characters connection to SRK.

but then loke why show them picking up the keyblades? is that suppose to show the connection?
and i need to learn all the frickin initials for all the lingo around here again. through half the thread i didn't know what SL stood for till someone finally mentioned terra being him

and for a second loke i was like SRK? Huh? but then it clicked so no need to explain that lol

see how long it's been since i've been on here god i feel dumb!! :23:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't wait till this is out in America! I have watched this trailer a good 150 times now.

Also, people are wondering what that pole this by Ven is, I'm pretty sure it's his arm reaching into the sky. If you look closely, I think you can see his fingers stretch out towards the sky. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back