• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

aqua's crying in dark meridian.. u can see the moon.. while ven wrapped in white cloth is in destiny island..

aqua sitting beside ven?? i doubt.. u can't see blue hair there.. it's most likely the kingdom key..

we don't know about his keyblade getting wrecked..
What makes you assume Roxas is on Destiny Island?

And as for the Keyblade. In the KH2FM+ secret ending, it is shown that his Keyblade gets basically snapped off the handle after he's frozen and thrown off the mountain.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Terra has blue eyes and then his eyes go golden and crazy when he looks up at the sky in the extended version of the KH2FM+ video. Just pointing that out, that characters eyes can change color for long periods of time, i don't know about that one but they can change. Could be something about the darkness effecting you. Anyways, I was just saying that Xion is the only black haired character i know, who fits the very small description we have now.

And i've heard that too Marly. Nomura has said when we see Vanitas' face it'll shock the hell out of all of us. that's why he's showing us the few teasing scenes about vanitas' helmet off/or dissolving lol

God reminds me back in the day when we referred to Roxas as BHK (blond haired kid lol) everyone that was in that forum freaked when a very small picture of Roxas' face was revealed XD god the good ol days lol

Vanitas is a boy plain and simple his voice is even a boys voice.

crazzyBRY

What makes you assume Roxas is on Destiny Island?

And as for the Keyblade. In the KH2FM+ secret ending, it is shown that his Keyblade gets basically snapped off the handle after he's frozen and thrown off the mountain.

did i say roxas?? go read what i said..

and KH2FM+ is a concept video..

go look at the ACTUAL GAME SCREEN CUTSCENES and compare it to the kh2FM+ secret ending..

to crazzyBRY when Ven is wrapped up on DI it's night time too -.-;; so i was just saying that aqua could be kneeling down by the tree. DI does have a moon too when it's night time.

DI doesn't have a moon..

and dark meridian doesn't have stars, while ven is looking up in the sky.. u can even see the stars reflecting his eyes..

and i think it isn't KK beside him, it's his hand xD

Xion14

Vanitas is a boy plain and simple his voice is even a boys voice.

XD are you referring to english or jap? Cuz in japan if you know your voice actors that doesn't mean a darn thing. i have heard plenty of girls do boy voices and guys do female voices. in japan that does not matter at all.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

did i say roxas?? go read what i said..

and KH2FM+ is a concept video..

go look at the ACTUAL GAME SCREEN CUTSCENES and compare it to the kh2FM+ secret ending..
My mistake. I confused Ven with Roxas cause you know, they look alike.

It may be a concept trailer, but i'm pretty it's gonna be included in the game. I mean, some of the clips from the secret ending were included in the new 7 min+ trailer.

loke13

XD are you referring to english or jap? Cuz in japan if you know your voice actors that doesn't mean a darn thing. i have heard plenty of girls do boy voices and guys do female voices. in japan that does not matter at all.

Wat r u talking about? If it sounds like a boy looks like a boy then guess wat its a boy.

crazzyBRY

i haven't seen a japanese guy dubbing a female anime character xD..

i've seen japanese girls dubbing a male anime character..

plus, voices doesn't even matter.. it's what the character IS..

Xion14

Wat r u talking about? If it sounds like a boy looks like a boy then guess wat its a boy.

I'm not trying to start anything but do you watch anime? the japanese version of anime? if you do then you would know what i'm referring to. if you don't then you wouldn't. In japan for voice actors female characters are voiced by male actors and vice versa. i only know a few female characters voiced by males but i know quite alot of male characters voiced by female characters so i'm just saying that just cuz vanitas has a male voice actor doesn't necessarily mean anything in japan when it comes to anime/animation *shrugs* that's all :embarassed:

thank you crazzy :D you know what im talking about lol

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
DI doesn't have a moon..
We've never seen Destiny Islands on a clear night. It could very well have a moon.
Correct, but it's been confirmed that Vantias is a boy.
Terras asks Ven "Did you see a boy in a mask?" in Radiant Graden. Obviously referring to Vantias.

Xion14

thank you that's all i wanted to know some kind of confirmation that Vanitas is a boy that's all *shrugs* thank you william...

i could still argue but i don't want to drag this on or piss anyone off so i'm dropping the subject lol though thank you again guys :D

loke13

thank you that's all i wanted to know some kind of confirmation that Vanitas is a boy that's all *shrugs* thank you william...

i could still argue but i don't want to drag this on or piss anyone off so i'm dropping the subject lol though thank you again guys :D

Your welcome. Now on to Aqua and the Dark Margin or DI. I think its Dark Margin because when have we seen DI starless and with a moon.

Radon

mofo
DM has more rock figures while DI is the only the clear ocean

You can actually see a glimpse of a rock figure to the left which happens to be in the same place as a rock at the DM. Hmmm..

Xion14

Okay i think i maybe read over this or missed it but have they ever said WHERE Dark Margin is?!?! I know from reading this thread that it is NOT TWTNW i know that from reading all the posts in here, so where is it and what place was it before it got all dark and spooky or was it always like that? And how the heck did Riku and Sora get there o_O I know how Roxas and umm Xemnas was it? I know how they got their, the dark transporting bubble thingy (lol i know wonderful wording huh?) sorry my bro played my game and finished KH2 without me so i never saw that ending part -.-;; just them returning to Kairi lol

I agree with William on the one thing about something is lighting up the sky somehow in the right corner of the picture. *shrugs* but yeah the moon in DM has always been one of the main things you always see whenever that area appeared in the game. I still say its Aqua sitting next to him on the tree though in the one pic. Her kneeling while she's crying makes me wonder why she's even there and HOW she even got there. i just know though i'm going to cry at this game *sighs*

crazzyBRY

aqua can cry like thousands of reason..

and why the hell would she cry if ven's jst wrapped with white cloth.. whats sad about that?

for me, i still thinks aqua's crying because she went to DM, and couldn't save her friends..

loke13

Okay i think i maybe read over this or missed it but have they ever said WHERE Dark Margin is?!?! I know from reading this thread that it is NOT TWTNW i know that from reading all the posts in here, so where is it and what place was it before it got all dark and spooky or was it always like that? And how the heck did Riku and Sora get there o_O I know how Roxas and umm Xemnas was it? I know how they got their, the dark transporting bubble thingy (lol i know wonderful wording huh?) sorry my bro played my game and finished KH2 without me so i never saw that ending part -.-;; just them returning to Kairi lol

I agree with William on the one thing about something is lighting up the sky somehow in the right corner of the picture. *shrugs* but yeah the moon in DM has always been one of the main things you always see whenever that area appeared in the game. I still say its Aqua sitting next to him on the tree though in the one pic. Her kneeling while she's crying makes me wonder why she's even there and HOW she even got there. i just know though i'm going to cry at this game *sighs*

Well I think they sayed the DM was the very edge of darkness or something. As for how Riku and Sora ended up there didn't KH send them there after deafeating Xemnas as for why? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back