• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xigbar/braig eyepatch and scar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
no one know. a lot of people think that terra gave him his facial scars and such. This is supported by the fact that in on scene before Terra foghts him, Braig doesn't ahve his scars and such. But, then after, he does.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well...
Xigbar's Super Secert said:

Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?"
It that or he slowly gets them from his encounters with people in BBS. Right now it's not clear how, he he's seen fighting Terra looking scar less and then again later with scars. So somewhere along the road he gets them, from someone or something. But they do look like combat scars so it's likely they are from a fight or fights of some sort.

Last edited:

~Master Erauqs~

well its expected that Terra gave him the scar, as for the eyepatch, well he probably had to go out and buy it, either that or steal it for someone. OH! you mean what happened to his eye? Oh, Terra most likely did that as well :p

CCs_No1_Fanboy

What about Ven though? Wouldn't that explain Xigbar's relation with Ven? Xigbar tests him in OC, and all those hints like him seeing Ven as Xion.

The best bet is that he is obsessed with the keyblade, and as he tries to dive into it's secrets and challenge those wielders he gets pawned badly and gets his scars.

Also remember after his fight with Sora. He kills off the heartless Sora was fighting in order to fight him. Xigbar gets Sora riled up and brings up the past wielders. After the fight he drops his gun and looks at his hand, and as he fades he turns his eyes away from Sora.

I'd bet that he's jealous of keyblade wielders and has a long history of losing to them.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hm, I guess we will see that in a cutscene in the game, I guess, after the battle between Terra and Braig, there is a cutscene, where Braig still doesnt give up, and as we saw him in the trailer, he has this sharpshooter again, he shoots a couple of time to Terra, and maybe he reflects those rays back to him, and they made the scarf on his face. And about the eye, well, I think Ven made this injury on his eye. Thats why he may hate him so much, I mean, Xigbar.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
What about Ven though? Wouldn't that explain Xigbar's relation with Ven? Xigbar tests him in OC, and all those hints like him seeing Ven as Xion.

The best bet is that he is obsessed with the keyblade, and as he tries to dive into it's secrets and challenge those wielders he gets pawned badly and gets his scars.

Also remember after his fight with Sora. He kills off the heartless Sora was fighting in order to fight him. Xigbar gets Sora riled up and brings up the past wielders. After the fight he drops his gun and looks at his hand, and as he fades he turns his eyes away from Sora.

I'd bet that he's jealous of keyblade wielders and has a long history of losing to them.

Well I think he gets the scars in parts. Like Terra pokes out his eye, Aqua gives him the scar on the cheek and Ventus gives him the gray-hair.

Sir Adamus

Well I think he gets the scars in parts. Like Terra pokes out his eye, Aqua gives him the scar on the cheek and Ventus gives him the gray-hair.

How can fighting someone give you grey hair? Greying hair is related to genetics or age and sometimes due to stress, but it still takes time. And the fight wouldn't have lasted long enough for someone's hair to turn grey.
Most likely it's due to the experiments he and the other apprentices conducted before bcoming Heartless, or possibly when he became a Nobody, but the fact is, the hair would NOT be caused by a fight.

αsiя

space coke
Well...

It that or he slowly gets them from his encounters with people in BBS. Right now it's not clear how, he he's seen fighting Terra looking scar less and then again later with scars. So somewhere along the road he gets them, from someone or something. But they do look like combat scars so it's likely they are from a fight or fights of some sort.

Braig is Heath Ledger *gasp*

I think it was Terra
It's the most obvious choice

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
How can fighting someone give you grey hair? Greying hair is related to genetics or age and sometimes due to stress, but it still takes time. And the fight wouldn't have lasted long enough for someone's hair to turn grey.
Most likely it's due to the experiments he and the other apprentices conducted before bcoming Heartless, or possibly when he became a Nobody, but the fact is, the hair would NOT be caused by a fight.

And/or, I dunno, the stress of losing your eye when you're a gunman.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
im guessing it was master xehanort ><

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm more prone to believe that Ven gave him those scars. Just because of the relationship that was established in Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back