• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Downloading BBS - Could I...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

Say it's January 9, 2010 right?

Could one, theoretically, go onto a Japanese PSN account and legally download Birth by Sleep? Thus cutting out the shipping costs etc. I'm not doing it though 'cause a) I ain't fluent in the Japanese language. b) I want a physical copy & c) I don't have a PSP yet.

Just wondering...

tdc456

You might be interested in knowing that it has yet to be announced whether the game will be offered on the PSN or not. At this point it looks like it won't be available for download at all.

Terra666

The problem is that disney didn't want a PSN release so that's out of the question D:

VLR.XIII

Yeah, I remember seeing that but it hasn't been confirmed, epic bummer for Go! owners though if it proves to be the case

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Yes it's legal. My friend actually downloaded the file ROM ALREADY! So he's had BBS for like a month now.

Oh, and a UMD is a disk formated for PSP's. It's basically the game itself. I forgot what it stands for though. Universal.......something.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
I'm not fluent in PSP, but whats a "UMD"?:31:
UMD stands for Universal Media Disk, and is what PSP games come on. They look like this:

umd20frontya0.jpg

jonXjon

theres no need to rush. there could be a demo version like dissidia comeout soon
Hopefully, it would probably be like the demos at TGS 09 or something. It would probably include some combat, either a boss on Ven's airboard or just Terra. Ven or Aqua on their rides riding to a world.

Heartkeeper

Awards
The game is not going to be available at launch on the PSN network, maybe at some point on the future if Disney want it.

FinalFantasy Fan

Yes it's legal. My friend actually downloaded the file ROM ALREADY! So he's had BBS for like a month now.

Oh, and a UMD is a disk formated for PSP's. It's basically the game itself. I forgot what it stands for though. Universal.......something.

Lies >=(, if that was true then everyone with a hacked psp would have it and would post vids everywhere...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by zspek09

It's not legal unless you actually own the game, which has yet to be released, so your friend is lying.

BTW, UMD stands for Universal Media Disc.

VLR.XIII

Terra666

rom is for ds and other things, the format of the psp games its .iso:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back