• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Creator Message from Tetsuya Nomura (Message from the KINGDOM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Fuck, Nomura is the man.
Im glad he isnt a fagg and isnt just a mindless suit.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Why do they even make the multiplayer modes?
Is it that popular in Japan that multiple people will actually get together on a regular basis to play?

Yep, it is. In Japan, it's normal to get together in a public place just to have a go at a game like Monster Hunter. It's why Monster Hunter, especially on the PSP, is huge in Japan. The Japanese love to get together, get their PSP or DS out, and play some games.

I mean, why else wouldn't Pokemon be popular, especially when back in the days, it didn't have wi-fi? The Japanese are obsessed with communication.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Because no one uses it anymore. It's kinda an old technology, which they have taken out in the later models of the PSP.

Learn what you speak of PSP has a HUGE infrastructure community.

-Socom FTB 1
-Socom FTB 2
-Socom FTB 3 (coming soon)
-Syphon filter all 3
-MGS portable Ops
-MGS portable ops +
-Killzone liberation
-Medal of Honor

Need I say more?
And these games are highly active.
And the psp has no removed the feature and it not old tech, if that were the case xbox and ps3 wouldnt use it either >_>

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Learn what you speak of PSP has a HUGE infrastructure community.

-Socom FTB 1
-Socom FTB 2
-Socom FTB 3 (coming soon)
-Syphon filter all 3
-MGS portable Ops
-MGS portable ops +
-Killzone liberation
-Medal of Honor

Need I say more?
And these games are highly active.
And the psp has no removed the feature and it not old tech, if that were the case xbox and ps3 wouldnt use it either >_>

Oh, I must've got it muddled up with something else. Didn't mean to spread false information.

Then it's probably because their intention is to have close contact or something. But with the PS3 releasing the Ad-Hoc Party, it seems that Infrastructure won't be implemented much.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the translation Lissar!

Nomura cares about the fans, lol :)

Awards
I mean, why else wouldn't Pokemon be popular, especially when back in the days, it didn't have wi-fi? The Japanese are obsessed with communication.

And yet, despite this culture of locality, the wi-fi feature was added and has been immensely successful worldwide.

So, why wouldn't they go the extra step and have ad hoc and infrastructure?
Yes, I realize that, to date, not an overwhelmingly large amount of PSP games have utilized infrastructure, but if there's a reason why they'd skip over it, I'd like to know. I'd like to know that there's a legitimate reason as to why I'm going to miss out on an entire game mode.

K

kitowskiv

Sora, at the end.

So these aren't the best scenes???

Yass :)

I dont think the sora part at the end is part of the secret ending. Every secret ending thus far has been cgi that part didnt look secret endingish to me. maybe regular ending?

Captain Garlock

So, why wouldn't they go the extra step and have ad hoc and infrastructure?
Yes, I realize that, to date, not an overwhelmingly large amount of PSP games have utilized infrastructure, but if there's a reason why they'd skip over it, I'd like to know. I'd like to know that there's a legitimate reason as to why I'm going to miss out on an entire game mode.

Blame CFW.
PSP is home to every cheat device imaginable.
Thats one of the issues with almost all PSP games is the fact there always cheating and you cant stop it lol unless u release a patch every day >_>

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
I dont think the sora part at the end is part of the secret ending. Every secret ending thus far has been cgi that part didnt look secret endingish to me. maybe regular ending?

Nomura said the secret ending isn't going to be CG, but a ten-minute-something video complete with dialogue. So it probably is the secret ending.

Awards
Blame CFW.
PSP is home to every cheat device imaginable.
Thats one of the issues with almost all PSP games is the fact there always cheating and you cant stop it lol unless u release a patch every day >_>

Pardon my stupidity, but how does cfw affect their decision to exclude an infrastructure mode?
To my knowledge, you can still play online with custom firmware. Right?

Captain Garlock

Pardon my stupidity, but how does cfw affect their decision to exclude an infrastructure mode?
To my knowledge, you can still play online with custom firmware. Right?

People with CFW have acess to cheat devices used online.
A common use of it is to have unlimited health and one shot kills.
CFW enables cheating >_>
Who wants to make a game where cheating is so common and the fact is to stop it youd have to update it every day or week or so to stop it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
YA for master nomura!!!! :D
cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

αsiя

space coke
So we didnt get the best scenes
I wonder what will be better

I dont really care for multilayer since I have no friends

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura said even he had a tough time playing the game which means it has to be hard, yay! I'm happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back